Profile for David R. Dudley > Reviews

Content by David R. Dudley

David R. Dudley

Fosmon Dura FRO Series (TPU) Semi Flex Gel Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Tablet - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Clear)
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars It is worth purchasing, 9 Aug 2014
Apart from taking some time arriving, it is what I expected and it does the job; that is protect my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I would recommend it to anyone.

PowerGen Power-U Dual USB 2.4A 12W (fast) Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, New iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPhone 5 iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch and Android Devices (cable NOT included) - White
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one so far, 9 Aug 2014
I bought one for my daughter and she was pleased with it, and owing to this I bought one for myself because I drive around a lot due to my work commitments. It is the best car charger I have used so far. My previous ones did not last the pace owing to a split in the lead. I would recommend this one to anyone.

Do It! or Ditch It
Do It! or Ditch It
by Bev James

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Do It! or Ditch It (Paperback)
This book is an excellent read. Bev James is an ideal mentor for the serious business owner. Every business needs a mentor and her book provides great tips for a successful business. The best read on the market so far.

Collins Balmoral Premium Leather Personal Organiser Week to View 2015 Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain at its price, 7 May 2011
I have never had an organiser before and how I should of had one in the previous years. I am delighted I have one now. This organiser has made my daily tasks a lot simplier to manage and execute. It was a bargain at the price but this was because I bought it in April; four months before the start of the year but this does not take away the good points. I am a satisfied customer.

Ladgecom Clear Lens Black Frame Cycling & Running Glasses & Goggles
Ladgecom Clear Lens Black Frame Cycling & Running Glasses & Goggles
Offered by Ladgecom

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Feb 2011
I am pleased with this product because it does what it is intended to do and that is stop the wind getting into my eyes when I am cycling. In short it is perfect for it's purpose.

IBRA® 1.5M Muzil Gold Digital Premium Optical Cable (Toslink Cable)
IBRA® 1.5M Muzil Gold Digital Premium Optical Cable (Toslink Cable)
Offered by HD ZONE

4.0 out of 5 stars A bargain for the price, 14 Oct 2010
I have used this product to enhance the sound quality between my television and blu-ray player. It has satisfied its purpose and the price is a bargain. I am a satisfied customer.

ICB - Advanced Bookkeeping
ICB - Advanced Bookkeeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 14 Oct 2010
I am really excited about reading the literature in this text book for ICB Bookkeeing Diploma. I believe this text book will satisfy all the criteria the ICB syllbus asks for, but this is not the only book I have purchased. I have also purchased Mastering Bookkeeping to supplement any missing points.Mastering Book-Keeping: A Complete Guide to the Principles and Practice of Business Accounting