Profile for Brian > Reviews

SimplySupplements 100% RDA Multivitamins ABCD & E|360 Tablets
SimplySupplements 100% RDA Multivitamins ABCD & E|360 Tablets
Offered by SimplySupplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, 29 Jun. 2015
slow, sluggish, tired all the time - turns out it was these. The profile isnt even that great, go fine something decent like Adam, Uni-vite, animal pak etc. Both me and the mrs felt the same, so ive got a psare 360 tub to throw away

Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardii Plus MOS (5 Billion per Capsule, 90 Capsules)
Jarrow Saccharomyces Boulardii Plus MOS (5 Billion per Capsule, 90 Capsules)
Offered by Union Jack Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - my othe rhalf appreciates them - lim no ..., 5 Jun. 2015
Brilliant - my othe rhalf appreciates them - lim no longer my farty pants, i leave that to the dog

Your Personal Vitamin Profile
Your Personal Vitamin Profile
by Michael Colgan

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, some sense in the industry, 5 Jun. 2015
Great read - get as geeky or as general as you like with this book. Concerned at the level of vit A and C im being advised here, maybe things have changed since 1982 or maybe our vision of health has been distorted however one thing is for usre, its a bit of a prophecy! The claims in this book are only today being aknowledged 30 years later - yes our water supply isnt pure, yes our ground is weak in magnesium, yes clacium isnt the one hit wonder for bone health - as the director of nutritional health int he USA I have to agree this guy knows more than me ore the magasines run by kids! NExt problem ,getting my daily levels, theres no one fix and supplements arent cheap. If anyone has any advice ont his appreciate it.

De'Longhi Perfecta ESAM5500  Bean To Cup Coffee Machine
De'Longhi Perfecta ESAM5500 Bean To Cup Coffee Machine
Offered by My-Solution

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a machine, 27 April 2015
Having owned a delonghi for about a year, I realised the old method of grind and twist the portafilter was too much effort when you wanted to make more than one decent coffee. Having also used gaggia I realised you could get our very wrong very easily. So, this came along and wow. Puts the coffee snobs to shame. Is not an art, it's clearly science, defined, with a pushbutton. Impressive machine, the 'old way' just seems so primitive. Customise your shot from long to short, fine to coarse, is up to you, and wow without a 1900 design. Enjoy coffee, not the snobbery. Buy it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Swanson Probiotics Saccharomyces Boulardii (30 Vegetarian Capsules)
Swanson Probiotics Saccharomyces Boulardii (30 Vegetarian Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Farts - gone!, 18 Feb. 2015
Fart no more. Bloat no more.
Great, trying others to test for quality then will return as its the cheapest. Seems to work, stomach feels normal again, no wind for others to moan about, no bloat or pains.

Hectic Sports Bulbine Natalensis - Pack of 120 Tablets
Hectic Sports Bulbine Natalensis - Pack of 120 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars Science said yes, body said no., 17 Feb. 2015
Meh - the science is all there saying it helps but it actually made me work out less... and that was when I dosed at the 50mg ratio to bodyweight. Stopped using it, this confirmed that bulbine is bunk (after trying a different brand and getting nothing)

NETGEAR DGND4000-100UKS N750 Dual Band Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections

1.0 out of 5 stars Flagship? PAH. Netgear, wont buy anything of theirs again., 17 Feb. 2015
Flagship router is a pile of rubbish! The specs look great but 6 months down the line it gives up, starts freezing - I contact support, pay postage for a replacement, same thing happens, crashing all the time. Changed the power supply - same thing - im having to go back to my ISP's router which was FREE and works better.
All support could do was get me to try different things until I was blue in the face, no further. The solution? Disable the 5G..... Disable the 5g!! the main reason I use this router! (to get away from the congestion)
Summary: Good specs, fails to deliver as stability is terrible. Google the router, lots of people saying the same thing. Avoid, try someone else, Linksys have always been reliable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2015 12:57 AM GMT

Planetary Herbals Full Spectrum Ashwagandha, 570mg, 60 Tablets (570mg, 60 Tablets)
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh., 9 Oct. 2014
Meh - unsure. it DID affect us, in a calming way but also made us lazy so its not for us.

Naava 18ct White Gold Trilogy Engagement Ring, IJ/I Certified Diamonds, Round Brilliant, 0.50ct-

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Oct. 2014
Fantastic, she loves it, so sparkly and an impressive amount of stones - I paid 3x the price though. It resized perfectly too down 5 sizes.

De'Longhi EC330S Machine
De'Longhi EC330S Machine
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Found my love of Coffee again!, 9 Oct. 2014
Had the bonus of picking one of these up brand new at a car boot for £25 - at that price its SUCH a bargain but I would have another one at full price in a shot!
New to espresso, I have always been an Americano (black) drinker but liked it with a little less water than usual.. this is actually a short Americano - SO, what I do with this machine is create a shot, then make it a long shot by continuing the flow through the beans, creating a long shot which apparently is becoming very popular.
You can experiment with different beans, shorter shot for more taste, longer for smoother taste, higher pack for more bitterness, etc. - either way this device delivers! The Creme' on the top (the oils from the beans - the good bits) are fantastic, and look ace every pull of a shot. If you need that extra kick there is a double espresso scoop which can do two long shots (or one mug) of really tasty coffee. Cant stop drinking the stuff!
One drawback id say is the light goes off pretty quick for the heating element, meaning the water isn't hot 100% of the time, seems to make no odds.. but I tried adding hot water from the tap and it made the light stay on for longer (or you can leave the machine on half hour prior to get really hot.
I don't use the milk function.
Overall really pleased, every day it makes the family a good 8+ shots and each one is soo delicious, I prefer it to shop bought, and have regained my love of coffee

Page: 1 | 2