Profile for Liv > Reviews

Content by Liv

Liv "liv"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Radio Control Aston Martin DBS Coupe in SILVER 1/14 Scale fully licensed model FF and R-2-R
Offered by BrightRetail
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great driving!, 31 Dec 2012
My grandson loved it. The quality is great, and it provides hours of imaginative play. He loves the professional style controller and it's large size. Recommended gift for grandsons everywhere.

WWE Elite Series 13 King Sheamus Wrestling Action Figure
WWE Elite Series 13 King Sheamus Wrestling Action Figure
Offered by Brian Games
Price: 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great action figure., 31 Dec 2012
My grandson loved it. The quality is good and it provides hours of imaginative play. Recommended gift for grandsons everywhere.

Beyerdynamic DT100 Replacement Ear Cushions Pair and Soft PVC - Black
Beyerdynamic DT100 Replacement Ear Cushions Pair and Soft PVC - Black
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 31 Dec 2012
Now my DT100's feel brand new! These replacement pads and ear foam are exactly as they always were, not cheap modern equivalents.

RYA Intermediate Windsurfing
RYA Intermediate Windsurfing
by Simon Bornhoft
Price: 8.45

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Aug 2012
This book is adequate, but you will learn far more if you also invest in a non-RYA book as complimentary reading.I recommend Windsurfing. If you read RYA Start Windsurfing, RYA Intermediate Windsurfing and the Peter Hart book you should be able to teach yourself.

About Eyes G614 Strength +1.00 Rimless Reading Glasses in Silver Finish with Pouch for Unisex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Aug 2012
Very clear vision and comfortable to wear. I'll buy this product again, so I can always find a pair when I want it!

About Eyes G623 Strength +1.00 Rimless Reading Glasses with Pouch for Unisex Brown

Men's Reading Glasses - Roberto Graphite +1.00 - Includes FREE Carry Case
Men's Reading Glasses - Roberto Graphite +1.00 - Includes FREE Carry Case
Offered by Quality Specs
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Aug 2012
Very clear vision and comfortable to wear. I would buy this product again, and will probably invest in a few pairs so I can always find a pair when I want it!

COBA Grip Foot Tape Tile Anti-slip Grit Surface Hard-wearing W140xD140mm Black Ref GF010005 - Pack 10
Offered by Office Specialties Online Ltd
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Aug 2012
Sticks well, great grip, holding fast in sea water. This really helps on my windsurfer, and is much better than board wax as I can put the grip where I need it. I use the squares next to the mast foot to add grip.

Sylglas ASTY Anti-Slip Tape 50mm x 3m - Yellow

Sony PlayStation 3 Console (320GB Model) with Karate Kid (Blu-ray Movie) Bundle
Offered by Gateway Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Fantastic purchase. We have has such fun. I have driven Europe, played sports, and battled with curious creatures. We use it to watch movies that we have n a USB drive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5