Profile for N. Birch > Reviews

Content by N. Birch

N. Birch

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Duronic ST10W - 10 Way 2 Metre surge Tower Extension Lead Socket - 2M - Engineered to tell you when its surge protected
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very Good Quality. Doubt it will last, 2 Mar 2014
Slightly worrying the way it sparks a bit when you add or remove a plug from it. Especially when you have to hold the unit in the other hand as it is so light it will topple over if you didn't. Wish I had gone elsewhere and bought a better one that I could see and feel.

Dobble Card Game
Dobble Card Game
Price: 11.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Grate game for all the family, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dobble Card Game (Toy)
Bought after played it at a friends house. If fact all of us there went home and ordered it. Played with the kids> They love it and showed Nanna who loves it and is now going to order it too. SO SIMPLE yet GENIUS.

Sing Your Times Tables With Percy Parker
Sing Your Times Tables With Percy Parker
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 2 Mar 2014
Really amusing way to learn times tables. My kids listen in the car and take turns picket the times table they want. There is more than one song for each number.

Hama Wild Animals
Hama Wild Animals
Price: 13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hama Wild Animals (Toy)
While both my kids LOVE hama beads and wild animals. We have a few sets already and have had a great one with a flamingo and Giraffe shaped boards on which it illustrates in booklet how to use these boards to make several different animals. So was expecting something similar. NO just 2 bags of HAMA beads ( could have got 4 times as much for the money if I had bought a mixed bucket!) 3 square boards that ARE NOT even the new funky transparent ones that you can place over the image to follow the pattern. Even if you could the pattern they send isn't to scale anyway. TOTALLY disappointed. would have sent it back if the kids hadn't of ripped the box excitedly trying to get into it. KIDS though it was a bit PANTS too. Luckily very creative son who made the best of his BIRTHDAY present without complaining.

No Ordinary Love Story: Sequel to The Diary of a Submissive
No Ordinary Love Story: Sequel to The Diary of a Submissive
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it can't wait for more, 8 Jun 2013
I read the first book diary of a submissive after reading reviews of 50 shafes and thinking that will make me laugh. Well I enjoyed diary although a bit slow at first put it down half way through and left it for ages. I must have picked it up again just as it hot hot and read it in a few days so went looking for more of Sophie Morgan. I wasn't dissapointed. This was much better than the first and as it was my first e book could read it anywhere without getting strange looks. Not gushy like the experts of others I have read. Love the Englishness and felt like real story. Hope she writes some more!!

The Gigantic Turnip
The Gigantic Turnip
by Aleksei Tolstoy
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and Love reading it escecially in Class, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Gigantic Turnip (Paperback)
I picked it up last Year in Class to read to the Kids as a T.A. I was just keeping the class occupied while teach was busy. When she came back I had half the class up being Cats and Cows and Chicken Heaving a child off the floor who was being a Turnip. We all had a great laugh. So when it came round to growing topic again this year my teacher couldn't wait for me to do it again. The class loved it again. especially the falling on the floor in giggles. I have got to say it isn't as much fun with only 2 a bedtime though.

Up In Heaven
Up In Heaven
by Emma Chichester Clark
Price: 5.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Story but not as good as other books for dealing with Death subject, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Up In Heaven (Paperback)
I got this book from the Library after reading some reviews I had decided I would buy HEAVEN instead and I am Glad I did.
I have been getting a few books in for PHSE at school and although this is a lovely story ( tried it out on my 5 year old who loved it ) It is not one I would use to help with the tricky subject of death. I agree with the other reviewer about the REPLACEMENT message just seems a bit strange. Although you could use this as a talking point I suppose. But I am only giving it 3 because it isn't as good as HEAVEN which is delicate and has humour but also makes you think.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Pebble Blue
Samsung Galaxy SIII Smartphone (16GB, UK Sim Free Unlocked) - Pebble Blue
Offered by Xpress-Deals
Price: 220.80

2.0 out of 5 stars What a phaff, 15 Dec 2012
Got mine yesterday. Tried it before taking my sim card out of my hubby's iphone that I was l;ending after having my experia ray stolen. ( so I got the chance to try iphone and do defo prefer andriod) Looks lovely in the shop but couldn't get it to connect to my wifi (Virgin) upon googling this noticed it is a common problem which I cannot solve. Not can't get 3g either so I not have a Camera Phone which I had 10 years ago with NO INTERNET all these smart aps which i cannot access. SO I would advise Think first if you have Virgin. I am selling this most wanted thing although lovely doesn't work for me and will go back to the horid iphone until I get money and by a sony again

The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes
The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for story telling and getting boys writing, 13 May 2012
Bought this pack and then added two others. My 7 year old boy loves them even plays it with friends by choice. He wrote out his own SATS reading comp complete with the questions just for fun. Even my 3 year old loves them although the stories she makes up are quite obscure but very imaginative. Can't recomend enough for such a simple little thing.

LUPO Water and Shock Resistant Universal Compact Digital Camera Bag Case - PINK (Internal Size: 95 x 65 x 20mm)
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but too small, 14 Oct 2011
Bought it for my FUJI finepix F30 as my old case zip just gone but unfortunatly it wont zip up . Not big enough so had to pinch my sons case as his camerea Finepix J10 fits in it and I have his for now. But he isn't impressed with the bright pink so I will have to get another. Wish I had read more reviews first. Sturdy little case though would recommend if you have a Tiny camera

Page: 1 | 2 | 3