Profile for Joliee_1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about it, 13 Jun 2014
I'm not sure if the stories about SEAL guys who are always away from their loving wives and kids are for me, it all seems to be so hopeless and what a difficult life for them. I read those romance stories to relax and laugh not to feel sorry for the characters so maybe this is not for me.

Dark Realms
Dark Realms

2.0 out of 5 stars Makes no sense, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dark Realms (Kindle Edition)
I haven't even bothered to finish it as the novels or whatever they are seem to just cut off at some point, just when I start to like the plot and there is no continuation to them? So I already started liking the characters and I want to know what happens next, who is becoming the vampire, who is going to be killed and - end of story!
Stories with no end is a no no for me!

Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Heaven [Deluxe edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and surprising, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Heaven [Deluxe edition] (Audio CD)
I have heard the album before I bought it but sometimes there are those songs you don't notice or even don't like at first and then they just grow on you and this album has a few of the kind. It is a pleasure to listen to it and Rebeccas voice I liked from the x-factor, I promised myself I will buy her album just for her voice and I'm pleased that I like the music and the songs as much as I like her voice:)

Song Book 1985-2010
Song Book 1985-2010
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Song Book 1985-2010 (Audio CD)
I think it was a really great buy as I have not only got it as CD box but in mp3 format as well! The quality of the records is excellent, the box, delivery time - all high quality. And I have nearly all my favourite songs in one place and even found some I haven't heard before.

Pictures of Walls - Conceived and compiled by Banksy ^
Pictures of Walls - Conceived and compiled by Banksy ^
by Banksy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 9 May 2014
Not what I expected at all, one or two made me smile but it is nothing interesting and not something I would like to come back to.

Hama USB 2.0 1:4 Bus-Powered Hub - Black
Hama USB 2.0 1:4 Bus-Powered Hub - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 9 May 2014
I didn't start using it straight away but now it is plugged to my laptop constantly as I need more usb ports. There isnt one bad thing I can say about the item - good quality, the cable is long enough for me to, no flaws.

Tempur Original Queen Memory Foam Pillow Medium
Tempur Original Queen Memory Foam Pillow Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok buy, 9 May 2014
Every now and then I sleep on a normal pillow because this one is slightly too hard for me. It may hold the head in place but is not that very comfortable.

XCLUSIVE COLLECTION WOMENS PLUS SIZE OFF SHOULDER PLAIN BAGGY BATWING SLEEVE SLOUCH DRESS TOP 8-20 (S/M, LIGHT GREY)
Offered by SugerDiva

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 9 May 2014
I gave it away as I didn't like it that much on me. The sleeves were too wide and it made even very slim person look kind of big. I don't know if it is the colour or the cut because I bought the similar top but from different seller and although it was shorter it somehow looked better.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok buy, 9 May 2014
I went out once or twice in those shoes - the high heel is nicely short which allows walking comfortably but somehow I'm not that much taken by them.

Moda in Pelle Women's Jenson Grey Decorative JEN01 4 UK
Moda in Pelle Women's Jenson Grey Decorative JEN01 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely, 9 May 2014
Those shoes really do look lovely but walking in them is a bit challenging as the high heels seem to be slightly higher then the general high heel size. Hook your arm with your boyfriend and off you go :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4