Profile for Sal > Reviews

Sal

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 May 2013
I spent a lot of time reading up on different stamping plates. I was tempted to go with one of the more expensive brands but after watching loads of reviews of Cheeky plates on YouTube I thought I'd go for it. I must say they are very good. The designs are great. The full nail stamps work much better for me than the small motifs but I need more practice. Would recommend!!!

DOG/PET TAG DESIGN 32mm Stainless Steel Paw BLACK Engraved from Melian - MESSAGE US WITH WORDING REQUIRED * FREE POST *
Offered by Melian Pet, Farm & Equestrian Supplies
Price: 2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value!, 14 May 2013
I bought one of these in red and one in blue for my two dogs. They are brilliant, nice big size that look good on my terriers! I bought these as the last ones both snapped within weeks of each other. They were from one of the well known high street chain, they were around 7 each. I got two of these for under 5. They feel much better quality and feel very durable. Engraving is also good size and clear.

The Very Best Of The Temperance Seven
The Very Best Of The Temperance Seven
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 May 2013
I absolutely love this album. Full of cheeky, jazzy 1920's wonderfullness!! Listen to it over and over it never ages!

66FIT Pilates Balls Set of 2 - Turquoise/Blue, Size 20 & 25
66FIT Pilates Balls Set of 2 - Turquoise/Blue, Size 20 & 25
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 9 May 2013
I bought this on the advice of my physiotherapist. They are really good for core stability exercises and balance. Would defiantly recommend.

fine-toned -EXERCISE ,GYM,YOGA BALL 75cm+PUMP-ANTI-BURST + EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS -strong / anti slip -NEW!!!
Offered by Ultimate direct
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really big!, 9 May 2013
I bought this after having bought one that was far too small! This is a great size equal to the size of ones I've used at physiotherapy.

Bazinga Ladies T-Shirt Spring Green Small 8 - 10
Bazinga Ladies T-Shirt Spring Green Small 8 - 10
Offered by bybulldog
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is rubbish..... Bazinga!!!, 9 May 2013
This is great quality T-shirt! The colour has lasted really well and so has the lettering! Would recommend for any sheldonite!

Olga Berg Women's Ob1250 Evening Nude Ob1250 Small
Olga Berg Women's Ob1250 Evening Nude Ob1250 Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 9 May 2013
I had searched everywhere for a bag to match my patent nude colour shoes for a wedding. I looked on amazon as a last resort and saw this bag. I am really happy with it. It's a good size, can be used as clutch or shoulder bag. It's quirky enough to look quite expensive! Would recommend!

Energizer panic alarm and LED light with 115 decibel alarm, EACH
Energizer panic alarm and LED light with 115 decibel alarm, EACH
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 May 2013
I bought this to take travelling as a personal alarm. It was brilliant! The clip is great, it meant I could discretely put it in my pocket and it wouldn't fall out. The torch came in handy as well. The only issues I had was when I was searched going into the Taj Mahal, India, the female security guards weren't sure what it was but when I showed them they thought it was great! Luckily I never had to use it. Would definitely buy it again!

Long Arm 23" Extension Grabber Easy Reach Reacher Pick Up Tool Litter
Long Arm 23" Extension Grabber Easy Reach Reacher Pick Up Tool Litter

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and too small, 9 May 2013
I bought this to use as a litter picker. When it arrived it was broken, contacted seller who refunded me and was very apologetic. The product would not have been suitable as it is too short as a litter picker. I'm 5 ft 7 and I had to bend over to reach the floor with it.

2 x 45mm DAFA Rotary Cutter Spare Replacement Blade Fits OLFA & FISKARS
2 x 45mm DAFA Rotary Cutter Spare Replacement Blade Fits OLFA & FISKARS
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery
Price: 3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 May 2013
I bought this to fit my olfa rotary cutter, it is so simple to fit and is super sharp! Would definitely buy again.

Page: 1 | 2