Profile for Ola > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline Without Shame
No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline Without Shame

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to every parent of a toddler, 16 Oct. 2014
Excellent book - I definitely recommend it if you're lost on the topic of discipline of your toddler or you're feeling you're not doing it quite right. It's a short read focused on this one topic. It's discussed in a very clear way full of real life examples and straightforward advice what to do.
I have been reading quite a lot of children books recently, some of them very good, but still couldn't worked out what am I doing wrong communicating with my son (who is lovely, but can misbehave really badly at times). The book goes through a range of potential problems. As for me - I knew I wasn't strict enough, but did not know how to be in a way that feels right. So even though I don't think I read anything completely knew somehow the book made it clear to me how to react to my son's misbehaviour. And it works immediately - I just read it and already see great benefits to our communication which affects the whole family dynamic!

Heavy duty cast iron meat mincer grinder
Heavy duty cast iron meat mincer grinder
Offered by TecTake United Kingdom

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't fit worktops 4 cm / 1.5 inches high, 17 Nov. 2013
The main problem with the product that I did not anticipated is that it does not fit the worktop in our kitchen, which I think is quite a standard one. The attaching part opens to just over 3.5 cm/ 1.5 inches. If you think of attaching it to some other surface mind that it needs to be very hard. Even on a kitchen worktop most likely it would need something (flat plastic/thick material/cartoon) not to scratch the surface.
As we can't use the device easily I wanted to return it. The seller offered to pay back half of the item price (excluding shipping) or full refund, but I would have to pay for the shipping. It is a heavy item and came from Germany, so the first option was slightly better.
Also, I can't say the item is top quality - the parts don't go perfectly well together. However - once attached and assembled it can do its job just fine.

Eastbourne and Beachy Head (OS Explorer Map)
Eastbourne and Beachy Head (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great map for outside the city, 19 Oct. 2012
This is a great map with all the details of the area and even very small path. I only sometimes find it hard to find myself in the city, as there are no street names.
I used it to check the route of a marathon I was running - and I wouldn't be able to find my way without this map!

UK 3 Pin Plug to Fig 8 Power Lead - 2m
UK 3 Pin Plug to Fig 8 Power Lead - 2m
Offered by ShaniTech

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 19 Oct. 2012
I have been using this product for a few months now and there are no problems. The lead is just the right length.

TotsBots Easyfit Nappy (Sugarplum)
TotsBots Easyfit Nappy (Sugarplum)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very confortable, 19 Oct. 2012
The nappy is made from a very nice material and I was very positive about it when it arrived. However there are too major problems:
- the Velcro often touches my babies belly leaving a red mark. It happen even if I'm very careful to put it on far away from his skin.
- the nappy has a 'build in' insert which means it has to be washed even if only the insert is a bit wet and that it dries long time.

Reuseable Baby Pocket Cloth Nappies One Size Fits All-GREEN
Reuseable Baby Pocket Cloth Nappies One Size Fits All-GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Big nappy, 19 Oct. 2012
The nappy dries very quickly and is comfortable for my child.
I think it's rather on the big size - in spite of the regulation it can be loose around legs. However, I think it's going to be very good once my child is a bit older and is really good price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2013 10:07 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick dry, 19 Oct. 2012
I have bought a few reusable nappies from different brands to try them out and the BabaBoo is the best one. The nappy itself is good fit and confortable for my baby (it was too big for the first few weeks, but all the standard size reusable nappies were). It dries very quickly and the inserts have very nice feel.
Saying that, it is possible to find much cheaper nappies almost as good...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 19 Oct. 2012
The changing mat has pretty design - the colour is nicer than on the photo. It's very easy to clean. Have used it for 3 months and there are no signs of wear.

Nature Babycare Size 4 (15-40 lbs/7-18 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 32 (64 Nappies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good nappies, 19 Oct. 2012
The nappies work really well, I think there are least leaks among the brands I tried (Pampers, Huggies, Boots). If they are also more eco-friendly (no way to verify that...) - I think they are really worth the slightly higher price.

1642 Gents Wallet Style 2015
1642 Gents Wallet Style 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet with place for coins, 1 Nov. 2011
The wallet is really great quality and you can trust the photos on how it looks like. The leather is very soft. Trying to buy one I had seen quite a lot of wallets recently and this is my favorite one. On top of it - one of the cheapest.
One of the things I wanted is place for coins, which not many wallets seem to have now. Bought it just a month ago, so can't say how long it will last, but judging from the quality I'm optimistic it's going to be long.

Page: 1 | 2