Profile for Kindle Konvert > Reviews

Content by Kindle Konvert

Kindle Konvert

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
After Math (Off the Subject Book 1)
After Math (Off the Subject Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 July 2014
Really enjoyed this book about maths geek, Scarlett, and soccer bad boy, Tucker. They are two damaged souls who really ‘see’ each other; they see through the facades they show the rest of the world. It’s moving and pretty compelling reading seen from Scarlett’s POV. This book would have been perfect if we could have read from Tucker’s POV too - but that's just personal preference! Definitely worth a read.

Off Guard
Off Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short story - definitely want more!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Off Guard (Kindle Edition)
Very short story - though it does say 21 pages, so you know that going in. Felt like the beginning of a great love story. And, indeed, the author says on her website that she plans to add further chapters which should automatically update your Kindle copy. So, hang in there, folks! I really hope it lives up to its initial promise!

Bedding The Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors Book 1)
Bedding The Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Romance, 1 July 2014
Sweet and sexy romance about a man and a woman who've been secretly in love with one another since they were teenagers, and never declared themselves due to a misunderstanding. It was a smooth, easy read with good pacing and the ending left hints for 2 follow up novels, which I will definitely read.

Crash (Billionaire New Adult Romance)
Crash (Billionaire New Adult Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 30 Jun 2014
Again, as with Break, overall, I enjoyed this novel about Natalie and Will and there's a scene near the end of the book which brought tears to my eyes. I found Natalie annoying at times but she's a good-hearted person desperately looking to be loved and appreciated. However, as with the first book, I did feel that certain parts could have been expanded a bit more and I thought the ending was a bit rushed. I like the author's writing style and will look out for further novels by her.

Break (Billionaire New Adult Romance)
Break (Billionaire New Adult Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this novel, 30 Jun 2014
Overall, I enjoyed this novel. Jessica and Luke had great chemistry and I liked the storyline. I felt that things were a bit rushed in placees and certain parts of the story could have been expanded a bit more. However, it didn't detract from the overall enjoyment. I went straight on to read the sequel, Crash, and will definitely read more from this author.

Wingman (Woman)
Wingman (Woman)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wingman (Woman) (Kindle Edition)
First time I've read something by this author and I really enjoyed this novel.

It was interesting that it was about a man caught between two women for a change. Great dialogue and chemistry between Tia and Reign and loved the the cameo by the bikers from the MC Sinners series. Sassy heroine and HEA ending. Loved it!

Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series)
Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious & sexy read (4.5 stars), 19 Jun 2014
Been wanting to read this story for ages and picked it up when it came up on special offer.

It didn't disappoint! I was laughing out loud from the first chapter. Sizzling chemistry, great dialogue and I loved Caroline's internal monologue - although I gave it 4.5 stars as the author lost my interest a bit in parts when she personifies various parts of her body (eg Heart, Brain, Backbone) - but still enjoyed the story. And, obviously, there's Clive the cat! Looking forward to reading more about Caroline and Simon in Rusty Nailed.

This book would make a great comedic film. It was playing out in my head beautifully while I was reading it!

The Wedding Trap (Second Service)
The Wedding Trap (Second Service)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 19 Jun 2014
Really enjoyed this book. Picked it up for free and only took only a few hours to read. It's romantic, humourous and intriguing. Will definitely pick up the second book.

Tempting the Bodyguard (A Gamble Brothers Novel) (Entangled Brazen)
Tempting the Bodyguard (A Gamble Brothers Novel) (Entangled Brazen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally loved this!, 14 Jun 2014
Hot, sexy and really quite laugh-out-loud funny in places! I really like J Lynn's writing. Yes, you could figure it all out quite early on but I still enjoyed the ride!

Hidden Harbor: †First in the Tropical Temptation Series
Hidden Harbor: †First in the Tropical Temptation Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 Jun 2014
Really enjoyed this story. The author writes great imagery - the scenery really came to life. Lovely straightforward romance. Will definitely keep a lookout for more of this author's work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7