Profile for Kindle Konvert > Reviews

Packaged
Packaged
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Ready!, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Packaged (Kindle Edition)
I freaking LOVED this story! One-clicked it, started it late and stayed up even later to finish it! It was well worth it! Loved the writing and loved the plot.

Amelia starts receiving secret notes and she is by turns aroused and freaked out by her mystery stalker, 'Yours'. However, as the story develops, her relationship with her admirer changes and grows. This story is sexy hot with an element of the intellectual.

The clues are there to the identity of her secret admirer, along with a few red herrings - but, nonetheless, I absolutely enjoyed the mystery and denouement. When I reached the end, I just wanted MORE!!!

"Handled" is in the pipeline for these two fabulous authors and, honestly? Can't wait!

Until You're Mine (MINE #2)
Until You're Mine (MINE #2)
Price: 1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it, 19 July 2014
OK, so I really enjoyed Archer and Katy’s story. I preferred it to book 1. Archer is a great hero, fighting against his love for Katy. I loved Katy – strong, sassy and never giving up on Archer. Again, as with book 1, there were moments which were brilliant and really swoonworthy and then there were moments that could have been better written. With both books, I felt that they were rather rushed in places but, overall, still enjoyed the whole story and the author writes great love scenes. I also love the quotes at the start of each chapter.

Because You're Mine (MINE #1)
Because You're Mine (MINE #1)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, love-at-first-sight story, 18 July 2014
Great story about love at first sight. Some people might argue about the lack of substance to the story, however, in the main it was enjoyable. There were parts of the book which I thought were just OK and then there were parts which were strikingly written and really grabbed at my heart. The pull between Maddie and Holden was incredible, and I really liked how Holden put himself out there by going after what he wanted and declaring his feelings first.

My main moan would be about a few grammatical errors in the book – that old chestnut “your” and “you’re” – drives me bonkers!

However, I’m moving swiftly on to Archer’s story now (I have a good feeling about Archer and Katy’s story) and plan to buy book 3 when it comes out.

Unbreakable
Unbreakable
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, moving read, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Unbreakable (Kindle Edition)
Read this book as part of the 'Bent Not Broken' anthology. It was a wonderful moving read which dealt with a delicate subject and the aftermath. I loved Jess and Gabe's love story and the chemistry between them, and how their relationship evolved. They really belonged together and I loved their happy ending.

After Math (Off the Subject Book 1)
After Math (Off the Subject Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 July 2014
Really enjoyed this book about maths geek, Scarlett, and soccer bad boy, Tucker. They are two damaged souls who really ‘see’ each other; they see through the facades they show the rest of the world. It’s moving and pretty compelling reading seen from Scarlett’s POV. This book would have been perfect if we could have read from Tucker’s POV too - but that's just personal preference! Definitely worth a read.

Off Guard
Off Guard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short story - definitely want more!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Off Guard (Kindle Edition)
Very short story - though it does say 21 pages, so you know that going in. Felt like the beginning of a great love story. And, indeed, the author says on her website that she plans to add further chapters which should automatically update your Kindle copy. So, hang in there, folks! I really hope it lives up to its initial promise!

Bedding The Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors Book 1)
Bedding The Wrong Brother (Bedding the Bachelors Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Romance, 1 July 2014
Sweet and sexy romance about a man and a woman who've been secretly in love with one another since they were teenagers, and never declared themselves due to a misunderstanding. It was a smooth, easy read with good pacing and the ending left hints for 2 follow up novels, which I will definitely read.

Crash (Billionaire New Adult Romance)
Crash (Billionaire New Adult Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 30 Jun 2014
Again, as with Break, overall, I enjoyed this novel about Natalie and Will and there's a scene near the end of the book which brought tears to my eyes. I found Natalie annoying at times but she's a good-hearted person desperately looking to be loved and appreciated. However, as with the first book, I did feel that certain parts could have been expanded a bit more and I thought the ending was a bit rushed. I like the author's writing style and will look out for further novels by her.

Break (Billionaire New Adult Romance)
Break (Billionaire New Adult Romance)
Price: 2.05

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this novel, 30 Jun 2014
Overall, I enjoyed this novel. Jessica and Luke had great chemistry and I liked the storyline. I felt that things were a bit rushed in places and certain parts of the story could have been expanded a bit more. However, it didn't detract from the overall enjoyment. I went straight on to read the sequel, Crash, and will definitely read more from this author.

Wingman (Woman)
Wingman (Woman)
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wingman (Woman) (Kindle Edition)
First time I've read something by this author and I really enjoyed this novel.

It was interesting that it was about a man caught between two women for a change. Great dialogue and chemistry between Tia and Reign and loved the the cameo by the bikers from the MC Sinners series. Sassy heroine and HEA ending. Loved it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9