Profile for another Reviewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Waterman S0110720 Bottled Liquid Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml, Serenity Blue
Waterman S0110720 Bottled Liquid Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml, Serenity Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Super smooth, a pleasure to write with., 29 Jun. 2015
I just loved this ink from the first moment of writing -usually it takes me a while to decide how much I like an ink.

The colour is great, It's writes a wet dark blue and dries to medium blue, so it's very easy to read even when dry. I understand why it's called "serenity" blue. I find the shade very calming and a sort of introverted colour rather than a more expressive/extroverted colour of saphire blues in other brands I've used(Herbin, Diamine).

The flow of the ink is super smooth and a pleasure to write with. I currently have a notebook whose pages are rougher/more absorbent than general and my other inks were not coping so well, this ink is smooth on it. The price is great too, a lot cheaper than other brands I use, but performs better I dare say.

Kingfisher 100 ml Fluoride Free Fennel Toothpaste - 3-Pack
Kingfisher 100 ml Fluoride Free Fennel Toothpaste - 3-Pack
Offered by Blukoo

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Jun. 2015
I have been using the mint toothpaste for quite a while now as it is my favourite brand from the local health shop. I decided to try this flavour on amazon because of the price, I get 3 of these for the price of a single mint one.

You really do need to like fennel(sort of liquorice taste) as it has a very strong flavour, I think it has probably a little too much of the stuff in it.

I like fennel but for the first couple of days using it I found it too strong. Even my mouth and gums was a little hot after it and I was tasting fennel for about an hour after brushing. It seemed too much flavour and I thought my economy purchase wasn't so great. ..but in about a week I seemed to got used to it and I enjoy it better than mint now.

Kitchen Craft Clearview Stainless Steel Porringer
Kitchen Craft Clearview Stainless Steel Porringer

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 28 May 2015
I wished I had listened to the review warning about it being being fiddley to clean. Food like porridge can get stuck in the groove around the rim, which is hard to clean. Poorly designed so I don't use it.

The Best Of Eva Cassidy
The Best Of Eva Cassidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 May 2015
This review is from: The Best Of Eva Cassidy (Audio CD)
I enjoyed the entire CD from start to finish. Fabulous voice and sounds very down to earth and mellow on this CD. As well as her vocal talent I think she is very like-able also - she comes across as open and without pretence.(that's the best I can describe it right now!)

Belomo Diamond Loupe 10x Triplet Magnifying Glass
Belomo Diamond Loupe 10x Triplet Magnifying Glass
Offered by ml-gvalt

4.0 out of 5 stars good clarity, 13 May 2015
I purchased the loupe to look at fountain pen nibs and it is very good clarity. I do find it a little hard to look through it at times as it does have a narrow range of view(a small area is in focus at a time) and my eyes can get sore. Overall happy with purchase.

The Crystal Deck
The Crystal Deck
by Bounty

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 13 May 2015
This review is from: The Crystal Deck (Cards)
I purchased this deck based on the good reviews here. I was super disappointed when I took the cards from the box, so I wanted to post a review. The deck was slightly bent as the cards are flimsy and generally low quality. The pictures look like they are from a low quality printer and overall design is poor. I'm actually shocked on how bad they are. I buy a lot of oracle cards so my expectations are based on experience with lots of different decks and the price. I love crystals and have lots of books by authors including Judy Hall, but I didn't feel drawn to the crystal information on the back either.

I'd suggest having a look at them before buying if you can - I wasn't able to, or find picture/video reviews either.

Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...
Daily Guidance From Your Angels Oracle Cards: 365 Angelic Messages...
by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars nice colours and pictures, 25 Feb. 2015
When reading oracle cards I particularly like to look at the colours and images in discerning the meaning of the message and this deck is perfect for that. So a great deck if you are drawn to nice colours and pictures.

I find this particular deck suited to picking a card from it daily, as a message/guidance for the day ahead.

I have most of Doreen Virtue's oracle cards and this would be the set I'd recommend to someone beginning with oracle cards.

Angel Answers Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Angel Answers Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
by Radleigh C. Valentine

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoy the specific answers, 25 Feb. 2015
I have lots of Doreen Virtue Oracle decks and notice each deck had a different sort of theme/focus which can be useful for different types of questions or to use multiple decks together in a reading. The Romance oracle cards for a question on Romance being an obvious example! What I enjoyed about these are the specific answers on the card like "Yes", "No" and "Reconsider".

The artwork and pictures are really beautiful, one thing that I don't like is the border with flourishes around each card which I think spills over into the each cards artwork. I would like to have enjoyed the artwork without it. I still love them in my collection and use regularly.

Belkin MixIt Colour Range 1.8m Coiled AUX Cable - Black
Belkin MixIt Colour Range 1.8m Coiled AUX Cable - Black
Offered by Gadget_Juice

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 25 Feb. 2015
I got this to use my ipod nano with my ipod dock with old 30-pin connector. I tried a few other cables but had problems with electrical interference when I had the ipod nano radio on . This one had less of these issues - I suspect because the wire is coiled it is tidier and the wire doesn't cross over. I also like that it is tidy and short in length.

My first impression is I didn't think the connector ends might not take too much strain or pressure on them - so I wouldn't try to stretch the coiled wire too much.

RHS Encyclopedia of Garden Design
RHS Encyclopedia of Garden Design
by DK

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't recommend, 20 Jan. 2015
I don't really like this book. I found the layout and arrangement of the pages poor, and did not learn much from the content. I'd describe it as giving an overview of Garden Design theory, but not much more.(also surprised it is a RHS book), I've already given it away. I ordered another book on Garden design by Alan Titchmarsh which I think is great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3