Profile for Arron Blocksidge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD)
Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by IDSS

3.0 out of 5 stars Unless your a big fan of the series don't bother, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I loved Mass Effect 2 and because of it bought Mass Effect 1 which I was also very good but not quite as good as 2. I had heard bad things about the 3rd game so waited for the price to drop before purchasing it. Mainly the criticism seemed to be aimed towards the ending. I actually didn't mind the ending it was the rest of the game that was disappointing. There was no end boss fight, no special missions for the other characters like in 2, very little variety to the fighting as it mostly involved attacking Cerberus. I could go on but overall not great.

Mcoplus -Compatible Wireless IR Remote Control Control for Nikon D7100, D5200, P7100 P7700 D7000 D5000 D3000 D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D70S D80 D90 D100 P6000 8400 8800 F75 F65 F55, LiteTouch 150ED, 140ED, 130ED, 110S, 100W, D600, Nikon 1, J1, J2, J3, S1, V1, V2 as ML-L3.
Offered by G.O.A Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Remote for D600, 11 Oct. 2013
Bought this remote for my D600. Haven't tested it on a real shoot yet but seems to work as expected. For the price it is a very good deal!

Mass Effect 2 (PC DVD)
Mass Effect 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by agame_24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, just buy it!, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Mass Effect 2 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I actually bought this game because it was cheap and seemed to have good reviews. It was well worth the money and is one of my all-time favourites. It is the only game I have completed then immediately restarted and played all the way through to completion again!

Can't wait for Mass Effect 3.

Just buy the game, you wont be disappointed.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very much the same as previous titles but not as much fun, 27 May 2011
Probably better on a console than on pc. Graphics were not very impressive and missions became repetitive and boring. But it is still quite fun to drive around and beat people up so it still has that going for it.

Black + Decker NV3603N Dustbuster Hand Vacuum, 3.6 V
Black + Decker NV3603N Dustbuster Hand Vacuum, 3.6 V
Offered by Sabalex

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 May 2011
I didn't expect this item would be capable of hovering the whole floor and that it is not. But for sucking up crumbs off the floor, hoovering up cobwebs and spiders (which I can then release unharmed, though a little dizzy, outside) or cleaning out my car it does the job perfectly. The battery doesn't last for ages so I only turn it on when I am ready to suck up something and turn it off immediately after.

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (PC DVD)
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 27 May 2011
This package is worth the money just to get the Half-Life 2 games and Portal. I didn't think much of Team Fortress but for the £10 I bought it for with free delivery I am not going to complain!

The Half-Life 2 games (you get Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1, Half-Life 2 Episode 2) are some of the best games I have ever played. The graphics are amazing, the abilty to pick up and throw objects in the environment is great, the creatures and levels are well thought out and it isn't just a shooting game you actually have to think as well.

And Portal was a pleasant bonus. Very simliar in look to Half-Life with clearly the same physics engine but used in a very different way. Portal is a first-person puzzle game, involving portals that you shoot out of gun to get you or something else from one location to another another. It was a short game but very enjoyable and different.

Overall an excellent package and well worth the £10 I spent on it!

Dead Space (PC)
Dead Space (PC)
Offered by The Toy Aisle

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense and Scary!, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Dead Space (PC) (DVD-ROM)
Bought this game as it had gone down in price and what a bargain! Ok so the game is very linear and you pretty much just follow the route you are given (which is literally marked on the floor when you press a certain button) but the fun comes from trying to stay alive and not mess up your pants in the process!

The graphics are excellent and gameplay is smooth. Unusually for a game of this genre you have a third person perspective directly behind the player but I quickly got used to it and has the advantage of being able to see if a monster is attacking you from behind.

The monsters are very creative and grotesque and to kill them you have to shoot their limbs off which is nice.

I was constantly on edge playing this game because at any moment some creature could jump out of vent or appear from the darkness and I lost count of the amount of times I jumped in this game!

Fantastic game and I will definitely be getting the second installment in the near future.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC DVD)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable with great graphics, 27 May 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this game. Love the fact that you can blow up walls and eventually whole buildings, you can shoot down trees and blow up all sorts of things. This means you can't just do the usual of stand behind a wall for protection because if the enemy throws a grenade or has a rocket launcher your in trouble!

Graphics are amazing and gameplay is intense.

My only critisms are that the game felt a little bit too short and some areas it was too easy destroy the enemy as you could just finish them all off with the sniper rifle from a safe distance.

Overall though and excellent game.

Silverline 250150 Spring Clamps, 160 mm - Pack of 5
Silverline 250150 Spring Clamps, 160 mm - Pack of 5

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 27 May 2011
A lot pressure has to be applied to open the clamp and the orange grips on the end keep flying off. Don't buy this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and relieves pressure on wrist, 27 May 2011
I bought this item because I found that I was pain and pressure on my wrist from using my mouse. This gel rest supports my wrist when using the mouse and has made it more comfortable to use.

Page: 1 | 2