Profile for gazb > Reviews

Content by gazb

gazb (Greater Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DURAGADGET Battery Charger With UK Main Plug And Car Adaptor For GoPro HD HERO3+ And Hero3 AHDBT-201 AHDBT-301 Edition Camcorder - (White, Silver & Black Special Edition) + BONUS DURAGADGET Two Pack GoPro Hero 3 Power Battery
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 24 May 2014
Great price for a couple of extra batteries and a charger given the official accessory prices. I would say that these batteries don't last quite as long as the official Gopro battery but still provide good back up for a trip as the 12v charger can keep you supplied with charged batteries if you have a 12v socket to plug into.

Sports Camera Handlebar Seatpost Rack Mount Bicycle Holder Bracket Compatible Gopro HD hero 2 3
Offered by coolfashionstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 May 2014
I have bought this for my motorbike rather than pedal cycle but can swap if required. Whilst my motorbike doesn't have the kind of handlebar/seatpost parts that a bicycle does I have successfully and securely attached it to my mirror stems. I didn't need to modify or adapt them at all just wrapped around the stems (which is an unusual shape Honda CBR 500) but they still clamp on just fine. Been on a couple of months now and varying speeds (never exceeding the speed limit of course! ;-0)) and not moved a cm!

Floaty Float Box With 3M Adhesive Anti Sink for GoPro HD Hero Hero2 Hero3 AS-15 AEE Camera
Offered by XINTE

4.0 out of 5 stars Not used it yet but looks fit for purpose, 24 May 2014
Bought this in advance of using my gopro for water-based activities....(cleverly avoiding the term 'watersports' which I am sure some people use Gopro's for but not me.....having said that wouldn't think you'd need a floaty device for such?....) anyway i have not yet been in the water with it as it's too cold! If I do I am sure this will help but will still secure the camera to me with an additional tie.

The Best Funk Album in the World ... Ever!
The Best Funk Album in the World ... Ever!
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong with a funk album, 24 May 2014
As usual great service from this seller. Bought this for a couple of tracks not currently got. If you like funk you'll like this though it may be for some specific songs rather than the full album?

OEM Side Mount + Curved Adhesive Mount 3-Way Adjustable Pivot Set for for Gopro Hero 3 2 1 Camera
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as required, 24 May 2014
This is good value as a standalone gopro camera mount for getting the camera up and away from side of helmet of getting less shot of the top of your helmet. The screws and mounts are solid and secure and this little set would be useful as a set of spares given the price and lack of availability of the official gopro accessories! Good price and pretty fast delivery from China (approx one week).

22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
Offered by Global Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars small and compact and plenty of storage, 24 May 2014
This is just the ticket for carrying around a few memory cards. I have a gopro and need to to take extra memory on motorbike trips. Whilst I use micro SD cards in this device and their are no small pouches for these I simply keep them in an adaptor used to put them in laptop to transfer files and this works fine. I have used this company a few times now and not been disappointed to date.

GoPro Hero 3 Plus Camcorder - Black Edition
GoPro Hero 3 Plus Camcorder - Black Edition
Offered by Cobalt Innovations

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes some getting used but..., 1 April 2014
Read and re-read reviews on GoPro and countless You tube comparison videos especially vs Drift. I plumped for GoPro in the end feeling it was edging the more favourable general reviews. Some of the later split screen video quality videos pretty much clinched it for me. The quality of the video is superb, even at lower resolutions which you might need if trying not to fill a 32gb memory card too quickly. It takes a bit of getting used to with the various options and I have found again You Tube video instructions to be very helpful and going much quicker. I would say my only gripe with the gopro is the sound. even in the sealed waterproof housing using on my motorbike results usually in lots of wind noise mixed with engine noise.
I am not vlogging so can always add music onto produced vids. Overall very happy that I went for this.

TRIXES Black Adjustable Tennis Fitness Elbow Support Strap Pad Neoprene Sport
TRIXES Black Adjustable Tennis Fitness Elbow Support Strap Pad Neoprene Sport
Offered by Digiflex

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 1 April 2014
This Is pretty comfortable and once fastened won't come loose. OK in water (swimming) and it dries out very quickly.

SanDisk Mobile Extreme microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 45 MB/s + SD Adapter + Rescue Pro Deluxe (SDSDQXL-032G-G46A)
Offered by GizzmoHeaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 1 April 2014
other good reviews gave me confidence to purchase this and it has proved to be a good call. using this in my Gopro 3+ the videos have been great quality and seemingly no issues with freezing or jerkiness. Will be purchasing another soon.

Sports Camera Handlebar Seatpost rack Mount Compatible Gopro hd hero 2 3
Sports Camera Handlebar Seatpost rack Mount Compatible Gopro hd hero 2 3
Offered by XINTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 1 April 2014
Have used this on one my motorbike wing mirrors. despite the mirror stem being a rather odd shape this has gripped it superbly! Ridden at high speeds with Gopro attached and no problem whatsoever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6