Profile for Master Z. J. Fowler > Reviews

Content by Master Z. J. F...

Master Z. J. Fowler "Z.J.Fowler" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Reeves 12 Watercolour Tablets in a Tin
Reeves 12 Watercolour Tablets in a Tin
Offered by Creation Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad....., 30 May 2014
Brilliant for the price, however carelessly not reading the description, I thought they were REEVES.....

Still good though but takes a while to get to the best true colour

Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink William Collection
Winsor & Newton Drawing Ink William Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Set, 30 May 2014
Brilliant quality inks and arrived promptly, in fact maybe a day early!
The price is not bad either.....
Lovely to use on primed wood!

Fury [Blu-ray]
Fury [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Samuel L Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Was a good film, nothing special!, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fury [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Samuel Jackson stars as a convict who served 25 years in prison for murder. The film starts off with him just being released but no one is there to greet him. No family or friends, no-one. He is a very lonely person. now the movie is all about 'Grifting' however its not a very good 'Grift' in my opinion. It's not an action packed but it is an action movie and there are some excellent action scenes. The story is okay but the twist is a bit strange (I don't know if I like it or even if it works). The ending is Ok but they could of done a lot more with it.

My conclusion would be: It's an all round Ok/good film, it is worth a watch and for £2.99 New on blu-ray from amazon, Cant complain. It's not a bad film!

Skyline [Blu-ray]
Skyline [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Eric Balfour

4.0 out of 5 stars An honest review from a massive Sci-Fi Buff!, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Skyline [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Before I start the review I just want to say I am a massive Sci-Fi Buff, Its my favourite Genre and I have pretty much watched every alien orientated movie there is from Classics to now, anyway Moving on...
This sci-fi movie is a very good film. Its different which I like its: Emotional,Actiony, edgy, good special effects effects and has some great alien design art work. (I think they did a great job on designing the spaceships and Aliens) Its not your standard Aliens invade earth, earth fights back, earth nearly dies and suddenly earth wins, kind of movie. Maybe that's what people are looking for standard alien invades earth movie, hence the bad reviews.
the film has a great twist which is brilliant and yet again different. The film also looks from a different point of view not like most invasion films where its based on the army or a massive group of people its based on two lovers! The point I'm getting across is its different! isn't that a good thing?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!<<<
(Skip this paragraph if you don't want to know)
I like the thing with the blue light, It's a great idea and I think it worked. Big massive twist at the end where he turns into an alien is also great too. Isn't that what we loved in the AMAZING film District 9. It was a lot more subtle in this film.
This is not an Amazing film that is not what I am saying, HOWEVER it is a very good film more than worth a watch. I honestly have no idea why the reviews were so bad. Watch it! :)

2.5" 3.5" SATA/IDE HDD 2-Dock Docking Station e-SATA Hub
2.5" 3.5" SATA/IDE HDD 2-Dock Docking Station e-SATA Hub
Offered by TechCode

1.0 out of 5 stars Nearly set my house on fire, 19 Aug. 2013
Seriously this product nearly set my house on fire, I bought this product in march and though at first looks nice will do was quite happy. although it is quite plasticy . After 2 months I was using and it and it was smoking never dangerous plastic electric smoke. It poured smoke my room filled up with smoke. Luckly I unplugged it.THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS PRODUCT!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars broke with in a month, 18 Nov. 2012
broke with in a month absolute rubbish don't buy. Not even that good of a axe not happy there is no return or warranty or nothing.

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by FILMNIGHT

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful. It's not a bond movie!, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
Right before I write this review I want to make it clear, I love Bond movies, and personally I think 'Casino Royale' was the best bond film even though it has been considered by many people the best bond movie.
Well to start off with its not a bond movie. It's a movie about bond and M...Don't get me wrong it had some great scenes and a lot is revealed with-in the movie its self. But when I think 'bond movie' I think action and MI6 agents and great villein schemes. This is no that at all, the whole way though the movie I'm thinking when is it going to start its so slow. So the summery is it's not a bond movie.

so disappointing
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2013 11:45 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mic, Cheap Version of the SM, 29 Sept. 2012
Okay now I have several different mics and different kinds of mics. When I saw this microphone I thought its going to be like an Okay Disc mic or a Karaoke mic. No way. This mic is amazing. Not comparing it to the price but i would pay £40+ for this mic. I Was doing some Recording using Vocals & Guitar and i was comparing it with the Sure SM-58 Now there is obliviously a different's between the two mics but not much at all i would say it is properly about 20% off of the SM in Quality of sound.

I even dismantled this mic to see the differences in parts and there isn't that much of a difference even between the parts of both mics. Don't get be wrong the SM-58 is a much better mic but if you are look for something cheap great quality. Here is your mic

Shure SM 58 S
Shure SM 58 S
Offered by Annova (UK) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Mic, Don't get Switch, 29 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Shure SM 58 S (Electronics)
The SM-58 is a fantastic mic, i have used it for many things such as in my recording studio & Live. But the one problem is that this version has a switch. Don't get a switch why because...

1) It makes it more liable to brake
2) If you are using it live or for other people sometimes people will be like the mic is not working and you spend lots of time trying to find out why and at the end of it you realize that its just the switch on the mic.
3) If the switch brakes its going to cause problems if you just buy one with out a switch your not going to have that possibility
4) Mic should always just be a straight plug in with your XLR or Stereo cable.

Don't mess around with a switch get a normal one!

The Weather Man [DVD]
The Weather Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicolas Cage

1.0 out of 5 stars A comedy Really?, 17 May 2012
This review is from: The Weather Man [DVD] (DVD)
The Weather Man Movie Review:
Although I do like Nicolas cage this is possibly the worst film I have ever seen! it takes alot for me to say this but this is a very bad movie why? What do we look for in a comedy? what do we expect from a comedy film? We look for it too be comical! Funny and amusing to watch. There was not one single thing I laughed at in the entire movie (expect from the fact of how bad it was).
So its not funny what about the plot or story? Honestly there is not a Plot or story, even the blurb on the back of the DVD pretty much says nothing:
"A Chicago weather man, separated from his wife and children, debates whether professional and personal success are mutually exclusive."
So I am going to watch a one and a half hour movie about a Chicago man who got separated from his wife? Right ok? SERIOUSLY? What were they thinking! Don't waste your time with this movie, seriously there is a very minimal amount of films I rate 1 star but this is one of them.

Page: 1 | 2