Profile for Ms. E. B. Platt > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. B. Platt

Ms. E. B. Platt (London England)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 5 Dec. 2009
This is perfect for this cold and windy weather. You only need use a small amount and it protects the skin from the elements. I have used this range consistantly for my baby since she was born and her skin is still as perfect as when she was born. It is a real hero product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 5 Dec. 2009
This is so gentle on my babys skin and contains no sodium laurate which can dry out skin. I have been using this range since my baby was born and she is 20 months now and her skin is still as soft and perfect as the day she was born. It is one of my hero products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brillant!!, 5 Dec. 2009
I love this product. I used to use socks as gloves for my baby last year but this year she is alot wiser and smarter this year and can remove them in a flash. The Snuguns slip on easily right up her arm and no matter how hard she tried they stay on!! She has promptly given up now and has toasty warm hands. This is one of my hero products and I am so happy with it. A+++

Lamaze My Friend Emily
Lamaze My Friend Emily

5.0 out of 5 stars What is it about Emily?, 10 Oct. 2008
I bought Emily for my 4 month old daughter Lilly when she started teething. She has other toys which I 'thought' were her favourite but nothing got the reaction that Emily got when I first gave it to Lilly and everytime since...........she loves her. Maybe its the bright colours or the crinkle noise from her dress or the teething rings I am unsure but there is definitely something about Emily that is so fantastic children just love her!!!