Profile for Alison Towers > Reviews

20 x Duracell Procell AAA Alkaline Batteries 1.5v MN2400 LR037
20 x Duracell Procell AAA Alkaline Batteries 1.5v MN2400 LR037
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The best., 17 Sept. 2014
Ideal for my LED Lenser torch for just one, great quality, and a very reasonable price.

Silvine Executive Soft Feel Pocket Notebook Ruled with Marker Ribbon 160pp 90gsm 143x90mm Tan Ref 196T
Offered by Premium-Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars A staple at a good price., 17 Sept. 2014
I keep a notebook, with a pen in a matching colour just to be a fusspot, in each of my handbags for when needed. This one is very smart, feels lovely, is very sturdy with good quality paper and an elastic band that keeps it neat. A good price, and a must have, for me at least.

Havaianas Unisex-Adult Top Flip Flops Ruby 6/7 UK (41/42 EU)
Havaianas Unisex-Adult Top Flip Flops Ruby 6/7 UK (41/42 EU)
Offered by Flo & Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Now at the point of replacing identical, same brand and colour flip flops, 17 Sept. 2014
They are expensive compared to flip flops you pick out of baskets or souvenir shops on holiday, and wearing them constantly, the last pair lasted just a year and which I am now replacing. I want to be sure I have a red pair in the wardrobe and I do wear them round the house even in winter if I don't wish to wear my warm slippers, they are such a great colour and fit, and immediately wearable without having to break them in, or my toes. I think their just plain, true, deep colours are what I love most, as eventually like all flip flops, the rubber starts to crumble come away from the post hole then comes loose from the sole and is beyond repair.
The best.

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of

4.0 out of 5 stars My teen idol., 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (MP3 Download)
Memories. I used to pick her songs to sing as my party piece at family get togethers when each of us kids were all clapped and cheered and pushed to our feet to stand up and each do our thing on the hearth rug. I was barely 12 and Cilla wasn't that much older. We all wanted to sing like her. A few years later it was Cher who was the idol, but none of us would ever look like Cher with her waist length black hair and sheer physical and American cool, Cilla was from Liverpool and her cool was attainable, remote and highly unlikely, but possible.

Scholl Express Pedi Gift Set
Scholl Express Pedi Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ensuring smooth, silky feet., 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used a foot scraper for years to remove dead skin from my heels and the ridges on the balls below my big toes, and before that I would use a roller ball, Pretty Feet I think it was called before it was discontinued or at least not stocked widely any longer, that did much the same thing. Previous experience informed me of the need to use this in the bathroom on the tiles floor that can be easily cleaned as the exfoliated skin is removed and so it was with this little gadget, you'll more than probably need to sweep up later. This is the best so far. The pedi razor, or whatever you would choose to call it, is a neat size and a good fit in the hand, and gently removes the hard skin completely leaving my feet very smooth and once the cream is applied, very silky.
I am really pleased to have this.

The Queen Of The Tearling (Queen of the Tearling 1)
The Queen Of The Tearling (Queen of the Tearling 1)
by Erika Johansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good. I liked it., 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really enjoyed this novel and particularly liked the strength and feistiness of the main character. The writing, although not singular or original, and unremarkable in it's style, is capable and flows along nicely.
The tale does not feel particularly original and contains many elements that were basically invented b other writers which have been combined competently to produce a very workmanlike and in places, gripping, piece of science fiction. I enjoyed it, and have heard it is soon to be made into a film which I think will work extremely well and offers much scope for action and character development.
Yep. It's a good one, and I would recommend.

IMEDEEN Hair and Nails
IMEDEEN Hair and Nails

3.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable effect., 14 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been taking these conscientiously for a few days now and have noticed no difference whatsoever. I have been particularly observing the state of my nails, which have always had longitudinal ridges and are matt which I have never been able to do anything about, and I was hoping to improve their condition. My hair is already in good condition, so if there as going to be any noticeable difference, it would be my nails. This is a 2 month supply, so just maybe it takes that long to take effect. I will continue to take them and complete the course, and if there is any improvement I shall return and edit.

GOODOGS CAPRICE Can Snack for Dogs, Small
GOODOGS CAPRICE Can Snack for Dogs, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 3 Sept. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Loved the treats, just the right size for labs and a pointer and don't leave a smell on my hands. The size of the tin is also really useful for popping in my pocket for treats and rewards when out walking, without my pockets being filled with crumbs that taunt the dogs for ages.

Mason Cash Flour Power S36 Pudding Basin, Pink
Mason Cash Flour Power S36 Pudding Basin, Pink
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid no nonsense Mason and Cash in the prettiest of powder pinks., 2 Sept. 2014
Great family sized pudding basin. A lovely colour and very solid and workmanlike. This is for suet puddings both sweet and savoury, with very generous portions for four, or less, depending on how greedy you are. This means that the most filling of foods has the prettiest and classiest of presentations.
I love it.

4711 Original Body Spray 100ml
4711 Original Body Spray 100ml
Offered by Direct Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 2 Sept. 2014
It was a very hot summer's day, I felt the desperate need for a cooling spray of something, cologne, and memories flooded back of youthful holidays in the sun and 4711. I was delighted to find it on Amazon at such a reasonable price and all the happy memories came flooding back as well as the benefit of a great cooling cologne. This really is a very pleasant smell. A great and traditional design on the can. An absolute must have along with a proper fan on a boiling hot day, some things never change.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30