Profile for Napasha > Reviews

Galactic Travel Posters
by Universe Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pictures, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Galactic Travel Posters (Calendar)
Very fast service. The product is beautiful. A must for SF fans with a longing for the good old days!

The Daughters of Gentlemen: A Frances Doughty Mystery (Frances Doughty Mysteries)
by Linda Stratmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 22 May 2012
I had been waiting for this novel ever since I had read the first book in the serious and I was not disappointed. Great book, good story, very readably written. I literally flew through the pages. The main character develops and grows, which is lovely to see, as I like the character very much. cannot wait untilbook number three.

The only gripe I may have is not with the writing but with the cover. It does not seem to give the author the gravitas she deserves.

The Poisonous Seed: A Frances Doughty Mystery
The Poisonous Seed: A Frances Doughty Mystery
by Linda Stratmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Victorian era alive, 21 May 2012
Having read Linda Stratmann's non fiction work, I was very excited to get my fingers on her first novel. And it does not disappoint. Victorian London comes alive under the author's watchful eye. The characters are well rounded and three dimensional. There is a depth in the story that is surprising for a first time novelist and wets my appetite for the next installment.

The Vampire Diaries - Season 2 [DVD] [2011]
The Vampire Diaries - Season 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Nina Dobrev

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent show, 27 Sept. 2011
This is a show that I only relunctantly started to watch. Another teenie Vampire show, messing up the good old vamp rules! But the show has grown on me and with the second season it has come into its own. The characters, while full of teenie angst, are well written and rounded. Yes, it is a bit soapy, but in a good way. You get to know the motivations and quirks of each character and like to see more of them. At the top, the relationship between the Salvatore brothers is fun to watch. It is dangerous, sometimes funny, sometimes tragic. Especially towards the end of the season, there is so much suspense, you'll need to hide behind some cushons. I now love the show and cannot get enough.

Doctor Ice Cube Tray Dr
Doctor Ice Cube Tray Dr

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap way to make money, 9 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Doctor Ice Cube Tray Dr (Toy)
I bought this item as it looked on the picture to be one of those rubbery ice cube trays. But it is simply a cheap plastic sheet, which could break easily! The cubes are very flat and it takes seconds to melt, which negates the object of the joke. I cannot recommend this for the price it is offered at!