Profile for Zdenka Safarova > Reviews

Content by Zdenka Safarova

Zdenka Safarova

Page: 1 | 2
Vacation Hell (Princess of Hell Book 4)
Vacation Hell (Princess of Hell Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Mar. 2016
Nice story Eva keeps your attention from beginning to end

Pink Girls Princess Fancy Dress Costume Age 3
Pink Girls Princess Fancy Dress Costume Age 3
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars Also the package came it box which I find waste of paper, 22 July 2015
The dress is for toddler. I expected size for 3 year old which would be bigger than toddler. Luckily it is one of the things that can be used for another people therefore I just need to order another dress which would be bigger size.
Also the package came it box which I find waste of paper. It would fit in an envelope and could have been delivered bit easily.

Dynamite Doc or Christmas Dad? (Mills & Boon Medical)
Dynamite Doc or Christmas Dad? (Mills & Boon Medical)

5.0 out of 5 stars Island, 28 Jun. 2015
Easy to read and keeping attention on the whole not just the main characters. Emotionally easy to take in and funny

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, 22 Sept. 2014
the product fits nicely and it is comfortable, the material s not scratcy

Married to the Viscount (Swanlea Spinsters)
Married to the Viscount (Swanlea Spinsters)

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 26 Oct. 2013
Sabrina Jeffries is an excellent writer. She keeps your attention from beginning to the end. Her books are pleasure to read.

Cake
Cake

4.0 out of 5 stars Cake, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Cake (Kindle Edition)
Very nice and easily followed story line, the author is continuing writing in beautiful way and her books are persuading to read more.

CSI: New York - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
CSI: New York - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Crime, 22 Jun. 2013
The first season was disappointing. It was good but me and my friend just finished watching CSI Las Vegas which we loved enormously and it was very different from it. The stories were all connected and we were not sure if we become big fans as we are of CSI Las Vegas. Luckily for us, the second season cought us and we are hooked now.

Tart (Delicious)
Tart (Delicious)

3.0 out of 5 stars book, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Tart (Delicious) (Kindle Edition)
I have no opportunity to read this book yet, so I cannot make my oppinion on it. I lilke all work from Lauren Dane so far so I think it is fair enough to say that her book Tart will be at least ok if not better. I can add my proper review when I get to reading the book.

CSI: New York - Complete Season 3 [DVD]
CSI: New York - Complete Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise
Offered by Helen's Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Crime, 22 Jun. 2013
CSI is great, full of adventure. Me and my friend watch as many episodes and our free time allows us and we are always happy to see more.

Lady Be Bad (The Merry Widows Book 3)
Lady Be Bad (The Merry Widows Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Historic novel, 22 Jun. 2013
I like the work of Candice Hern, she is amazing writer and her work is keeping you reading till the end.

Page: 1 | 2