Profile for Chris92 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Once More With Feeling
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Once More With Feeling

5.0 out of 5 stars Under it's spell, 14 Sept. 2013
I love Buffy and "Once more with feeling" was one of my favourite episodes. It includes all the songs form this musical episode and lyrics in the booklet. Also some other music from previous episodes. Great buy.

Naughtees clothing - Banksy's Pandamonium Panda with guns small yellow standard fit T-shirt
Offered by Naughtees Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun!, 14 Sept. 2013
I rather like Banksy's work, so when i saw this i just had to have it. I love the bright happy colour and people always compliment the design. Quite importantly it is comfortable and seems to be hard wearing too.

University Games Pointless The Board Game
University Games Pointless The Board Game
Offered by Splash And Relax

3.0 out of 5 stars Pointless for some, 14 Sept. 2013
I watch pointless on TV rather religiously, so when i discovered a game of it i was quite excited. The reason i have only given it three stars is because i knew most of the answers (as they're all questions from the show) so when we sit down as a group i am the designated question master, everyone else seemed to enjoy it though.

The Thing Called Love [DVD]
The Thing Called Love [DVD]
Dvd ~ River Phoenix
Offered by d-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Singing its praises, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Thing Called Love [DVD] (DVD)
What an underrated film, full of great stars playing different roles than we're used to. I can't believe it took me this long to discover it. My only criticism is that the story-line seems a little unpolished, but then so is life.

Rumpelstiltskin (Easy Reading Books)
Rumpelstiltskin (Easy Reading Books)
by Paul O. Zelinsky

5.0 out of 5 stars A golden story, 14 Sept. 2013
This was one of my favourite books as a child, the detail and appropriateness of the pictures is flawless. Everyone should know the story.

That's Not My Plane
That's Not My Plane
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars That's not a bad book..., 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: That's Not My Plane (Board book)
It's sensory and repetitive nature makes this a great gift for the little ones, i have bought countless "That's not my" books for my nephew and he loves them. I just wish he could read them himself because i think they are slowly driving me mad.

Political World Map - Giant Poster - New
Political World Map - Giant Poster - New
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise, 14 Sept. 2013
I have no faults for this product- it really is perfect for me. I needed a huge map for my bedroom wall to plot the course of a trip and this is ideal, it's huge! The European countries have their names written in their own language, which i really like and the detail is great. So pleased with it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Blinded by a good offer, 12 Sept. 2013
I enjoy wearing different coloured contacts and have never experienced problems in the past. These however were rather uncomfortable and after the second use my eyes became swollen and itchy. Never use!

Crooked House (Agatha Christie Collection)
Crooked House (Agatha Christie Collection)
by Agatha Christie

5.0 out of 5 stars How to solve great writing, 12 Sept. 2013
My favourite Agatha Christie so far. Deceptively simple yet intricately written. A truly wonderful mystery that'll have you gripped within the first few pages.

Borstal Boy [2002] [DVD]
Borstal Boy [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael York
Offered by wantitcheaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Escape your prejudices, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Borstal Boy [2002] [DVD] (DVD)
A fairly simple but fantastically rewarding film. Don't judge it by the cover (it's not another foul language, no story-line Danny Dyer film i promise) Open your mind to this underrated, great film.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8