Profile for nancee323 > Reviews

Danny Volume 2 : The Revenant - Personal Jesus Edition
Danny Volume 2 : The Revenant - Personal Jesus Edition
by Chancery Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite 'DANNY' so far..., 13 Oct. 2008
If you are purchasing this book, and you have not read Volume 1, please do so now. I loved this one even better than the first! The saga of the Jackson-Moore family continues in the second book to the Quadrilogy, which provides even more insight into this wonderful, twisted family. DANNY fans will not be dissappointed, and if you are reading this recommendation, than you must be curious-and I say go for it! DANNY is hardcore (not your usual library material), but once you enter into the bizzare Jackson-Moore family, you won't turn back...

Danny Volume 1
Danny Volume 1
by Chancery Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are looking for an insane, intense read, this is your book!!, 27 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Danny Volume 1 (Paperback)
Danny...ahhh Danny. I don't even know how to begin to describe this book! Danny is a very hardcore book. I will tell you honestly, it contains violence, abuse, incest, m/m relationships, hate, darkness, weakness, obsession, and love. This is definitely not my usual type of book!
However, this book came highly recommended from a friend of mine. She said, if I gave this book a chance, I would love it. Honestly, I gave it a shot, and it is by far, the most moving book I have ever read. It's not a fun, pretty, happy go lucky book, but I assure you, if you take the time to pick it up, and read a few chapters, you won't be able to put it down. This book has made me feel more emotions than any other book I have ever read!
For 9 days, my life literally revolved around this book. (another upside=this book is very thick, no cheap novella here) I was always wondering, What would happen to this character?, etc. I was sad when the book ended...I wasn't ready for it to end yet... but, life does go on after Danny...I'm moving on to Volume 2 now. As I said earlier,this book is very hardcore... if you think you can...read it with an open mind, you won't be disappointed!!!