Profile for ikkin77 > Reviews

ikkin77

Yamaha P95B Digital Portable Piano
Yamaha P95B Digital Portable Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piano, 22 Mar 2012
I wanted to buy a piano for my boyfriend so after lots of research, I chose this one. It was more than I wanted to spend but decided that the extra cost would be worth it. I've never owned one before so have nothing to compare it with but the keys are heavy (like a piano) and the sound is lovely. I haven't really used it but my boyfriend is over the moon with it.

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Travel Mug BLUE (Vacuum Insulated)
Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Travel Mug BLUE (Vacuum Insulated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, does the job!, 24 Oct 2011
I am fussy about my tea - it has to be of a specific premium brand and nice and strong. I am also the kind of person who can't cope without a cup of tea in the mornings but just dont have the time as I rush around trying to get ready for work. Having to resort to buying weak, watery tea from the train station vendor just didn't cut the mustard. So I needed a travel mug that I could use for my own lovely tea but also allow me to throw into my handbag as I rush out of the door in the mornings. This is just perfect. It doesn't leak or spill and keeps my lovely, strong tea hot on my morning commute. It has made me far less grumpy on cold Winter mornings which is a good thing all round!

Collonil Delicate Leather Cleaner HandBag Shoes Boots
Collonil Delicate Leather Cleaner HandBag Shoes Boots
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't actually clean leather!, 21 Mar 2011
I have a pale green leather handbag which, through general use, has become rather 'grubby'. I was hoping that this would clean it up but it hasn't made any difference to my handbag at all. In fact, in some areas, it looks worse as it just seems to have smudged the dirt around instead. A total waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 6:12 PM GMT

Cranium Super Stacking Triple Triumph Strategy Game
Cranium Super Stacking Triple Triumph Strategy Game
Offered by cj-books-etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 16 Sep 2010
This is such a simple yet addictive game. Its a great game for 4 players and easily portable - I took it on holiday with me where it entertained us every evening. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not completely waterproof..., 16 Sep 2010
I was given these as a birthday present after I moaned about getting wet (and cold!) hands whilst sailing and wearing the usual sailing gloves. I tested them out whilst sailing in torrential rain off the West Coast of Scotland. To begin with, they kept my hands nice and dry (in comparison to my sailing companions who had very wet hands) but after a while, my hands did indeed get as wet and as cold as everyone elses. I have to agree with some of the reviews on here, I think the flaw is in the design of the cuffs which are not waterproof. Taking my gloves on and off throughout the day meant that the cuffs got wet and therefore eventually made the rest of the gloves wet.

The gloves aren't bad if you dont ever need to take them off (i.e a cyle ride) but for activities like skiing, sailing etc. where you are constantly putting your gloves on and off, I wouldnt recommend them.