Profile for miv > Reviews

The Stamp Collective
The Stamp Collective
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars fun roadtrip, 2 Aug 2014
thoroughly enjoyed this psychological insight into the minds of these young men trying to come to terms with the death of their mother and beginning to reunite as a family after the mourning period. full of the joys and freedoms of youth, We will soon see more from this author.

Cath Kidston Mug - Stars Crush shape 18oz
Cath Kidston Mug - Stars Crush shape 18oz
Offered by Artisana UK
Price: 7.63

4.0 out of 5 stars chubby cup, 14 Dec 2011
good size chubby cup, great to warm both hands and sip hot drinks in winter. Not a very inspiring patten good to custonise, lovely fine china comfortable to hold and drink out of, not too heavy.

Zeikos Camera Floating Strap for Waterproof Digital Cameras (Red)
Zeikos Camera Floating Strap for Waterproof Digital Cameras (Red)
Offered by Prime Digital
Price: 5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars There was my precious camera on the sea bed, 5 Jan 2011
There was my precious camera on the sea bed, the first day of my once in a lifetime holiday. I had bought the underwater camera the year before to practice using it, and saw that it needed more boyancy when I was snorkling. The camera was getting in the way of swimming when the tides were drawing me away from my subject. The first time I used the flotation strap Zeikos ZE-FS10-R Floating Strap (Red) [Camera]it was without the camera's wrist strap and I did not realise that this device had a quick release catch which oviously released whilst I was swimming - Goodbye Canon PowerShot D10 Digital Camera (12.1 MP, 3.0x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD memory card a costly mistake!