Profile for C. Fowler > Reviews

Content by C. Fowler

C. Fowler "RKO"

Page: 1 | 2
ButterFox Deluxe 12-in-1 Accessory Travel Pack / Case For New Nintendo 3DS XL Console: Blue (New Nintendo 3DS XL - 2015 / 3DS XL)
Offered by Lukia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 16 Aug. 2012
I was going to pay over £10 for a case for the XL and more for the screen protectors then I found this deal where you get a good case and screen protectors and more for just £10 and if you buy an XL without a charger this pack come with a USB cable for you to charge it. Great price for a great deal

Undisputed: How to Become World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps
Undisputed: How to Become World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps
by Chris Jericho

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTLY AMAZING, 25 Aug. 2011
Im not much of a reader, I probably read 1 or 2 books a year. I read this book really quick. He starts this book where he left off from his first book, and he ends it just after he was 'fired' by Bischoff in 2005 on Raw. He also voices his opinion on Chris Benoit one of his best friends. He also tells his stories from behind the scenes to do with Vince McMahon, HHH, and Chyna. I have read quite a lot of wrestling books in the past, Jericho's first and second books are both amazing. Great writer

Game Dr Blue Ray Lens Cleaner
Game Dr Blue Ray Lens Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 2 July 2010
I use this once or twice a month on my PS3 because i watch a lot of DVDs I've not had any problems with it, it keeps my player pristine.

WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2009 [DVD]
WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2009 [DVD]
Dvd ~ WWE
Offered by usnap

4.0 out of 5 stars A great first PPV, 13 Mar. 2010
This was a really good PPV I enjoyed it a lot. When i watched it live i didn't recon much of it but when I watched it yesterday I thought it was really good I was excited all the way through.
The ladder match was really good and I liked the Sheamus Vs Cena tables match, I like nearly every match.

But match of the PPV I really loved Randy Orton Vs Kofi Kingston I thought this was a really great exciting fast paced match and plus Im a really big fan of Orton and I think Kingston is gonna be a big star in the future.

The thing I thought was bad is I didn't like the main event I love JeriShow but not a big fan of DX and i hated them winning the tag titles they decreased the value and in parts the match was a bit dull in parts.

Apart from that it was a really good PPV and if you haven't seen it just buy, it is certainly one of the best PPV's of the year.

WWE - Backlash 2009 [DVD]
WWE - Backlash 2009 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Randy Orton
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Backlash 09, 30 July 2009
This review is from: WWE - Backlash 2009 [DVD] (DVD)
I think this is one of the best PPV's so far in 2009. It began with a great start to the PPV with an ECW championship title match that featured Christian going one on one with a rising star of WWE the 'All American, American' ECW champion Jack Swagger. This match was one of my favorites of the night, it was a fast, exciting roller - coaster of a match that earned Christian his first ECW championship and a well deserved victory.

It was also a big night for Randy Orton and Legacy to take on the team of Batista, Triple H, and Shane O' Mac. For the past few months Orton has been destroying the McMhon family by punting Vince in the head. An RKO to Stephanie then DDTing her and that got the game peed off and if Orton and Legacy win then Orton becomes the new WWE champion. This match was good and it finished well, certainly better than the match at Wrestlemania 25.

My favorite match of the night was the World Heavy Weight title match between Edge and John Cena in a last man standing match. And first i thought the build up to the match was excellent and i liked it when they fought through the arena and it was a great fast paced match that had a shocking ending, for me anyway.

Definitely get this PPV, I think it is 3rd best PPV of the year. The Royal Rumble is my 2nd and Wrestlemania 25 is my favorite.

WWE - Ric Flair [DVD]
WWE - Ric Flair [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wwe
Offered by A-2-B DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars WOOOO, 29 July 2009
This review is from: WWE - Ric Flair [DVD] (DVD)
I have a lot of DVD's and this one is my favorite. Ric Flair is the greatest wrestler of all time it is a must buy from me.
I enjoyed every match on this DVD but i am going to pick out my favorites

Vs Ricky Steamboat
Vs Harley Race (Steal cage)
Vs Sting

WWE - The Ladder Match [DVD]
WWE - The Ladder Match [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wwe

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!, 29 July 2009
This review is from: WWE - The Ladder Match [DVD] (DVD)
This is a good DVD and it has some really good, historical matches on and it has some great rival matches from the Hardys, Dudleys, and Edge and Christian it is a must buy for wrestling collectors.

Armageddon 2008 [DVD]
Armageddon 2008 [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good PPV, 26 July 2009
This review is from: Armageddon 2008 [DVD] (DVD)
I only bought this PPV because i wanted to see the triple threat main event for the WWE championship belt Edge vs Triple H vs Jeff Hardy. Which was a really good match and i think it was a really good PPV CM Punk vs Ray Mysterio was one of my favorite matches of the night also CM Punk accidentally broke Mysterio's nose with the GTS

If you want the PPV where you can see Jeff Hardy's short title reign then you should get it, the match alone is worth the money.

Hitman
Hitman
by Bret Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars The best their ever will be, 26 July 2009
This review is from: Hitman (Hardcover)
This book is my favorite book I've read. It is a very detailed book about his life from start to finish which is very emotional all the way through.

Before this book i wasn't a big Bret Hart fan but now he is one of my all time favorites and after reading this it persuaded me to go out and buy the 3 disc DVD set.

Showdowns: The 20 Greatest Wrestling Rivalries of the Last Two Decades (WWE)
Showdowns: The 20 Greatest Wrestling Rivalries of the Last Two Decades (WWE)
by Jeremy Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the greatest showdowns, 26 July 2009
I bought this book a couple of days ago and i am a big fan of wrestling and i believe that what makes wrestling great are their individual story lines and i have gave it a 3 star because it is a good book but i do find it a bit boring at times and also i am quite annoyed at how they didn't choose Austin and Triple H as one of the top 20 rivalries because that one got quite personal, if i remember correctly that one of them went round to one of their houses beat each other up also they had a no holds barred match at Survivor Series 2000 where it ended where Stone Cold smashed HHH's car with a fork lift with HHH in it. Also they had one of my favourite matches of all time at no way out 2001 the 3 stages of hell match.

I would get it if your a wrestling fan and to re - live some of the greatest rivalries i just think it can get a bit boring.

Page: 1 | 2