Profile for Terriamy > Reviews

Lace Shaped Silicone Mold Fondant Cake Decoration Baking Tool - Button Bowknot
Lace Shaped Silicone Mold Fondant Cake Decoration Baking Tool - Button Bowknot
Offered by Mr Dream

4.0 out of 5 stars good product for the money, 17 July 2013
I think this is a good product for the button moulds I have used the long ones for boarders for me they look too chunky thats my personal opinion othey than that great little product!

7 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stand
7 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stand
Offered by The Vanilla Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 17 July 2013
this was ordered to display my mums wedding cupcakes which we made it looked the part and held about 80 cupcakes not too bad at all for the money!!

Sleeping Baby Silicone Mould With a free Baby feet Cake Decoration Silicone Mould
Offered by Cupcake Moulds

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 July 2013
This needs to be tried out everyone was so impressed with the results, the instructions are clear basic but concise and they work perfectly I will be using this time and again

Non Stick Fondant Dough Rolling Pin Ring Cake Gum Paste 9"
Non Stick Fondant Dough Rolling Pin Ring Cake Gum Paste 9"
Offered by Good-Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery excellent value!, 17 July 2013
this order arrived just 3 days after I ordered it is great with the bands for helping to get a level surface on the fondant are great I bought this to replace a damaged one (that cost more) and it is just as good and even better value with the bands!

Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Baby Pink
Toppercake Edible Wafer Butterfly Cup Cake Decorations Baby Pink
Offered by BeaujyBo cake decorations

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 10 Mar. 2013
these arrived promptly and well packaged they look great on my cupcakes and add a quick pretty decoration would buy again

Set of 8 Tapas Dishes (4x14cm & 4x10cm)
Set of 8 Tapas Dishes (4x14cm & 4x10cm)
Offered by L&G London Uniforms U.K. (PRICES INC VAT)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 11 Jun. 2012
I bought these dishes after having tapas out and deciding to try it at home, they were definitely good value for money and made my first tapas making experience feel more authentic! I will be using them again and again.