Profile for DIMITRIS CHRISTOFIS > Reviews

Content by DIMITRIS CHRIS...

DIMITRIS CHRISTOFIS

Page: 1 | 2
Fujitsu Lifebook S792 Intel® 2600 MHz 500 GB 4096 MB HD Graphics 4000
Fujitsu Lifebook S792 Intel® 2600 MHz 500 GB 4096 MB HD Graphics 4000

5.0 out of 5 stars Used but still in good condition. I like it in almost every detail, 17 Nov. 2014
Used but still in good condition . I like it in almost every detail , like size / speed / design ,but mostly I like windows 7 vs windows 8 ( which I also tried )

Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite 13.3-inch Laptop - Black (Quad Core 1.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars I was looking to buy a good in performance and speed laptop but at the same ..., 13 July 2014
I was looking to buy a good in performance and speed laptop but at the same time lightweight and easy to carry and also at reasonable price , so I spent days and days compering models and reading reviews .
Now I m happy to say almost all I was looking for exist in this laptop.
The only thing I don t like are the windows 8 ( even the 8.1 ) . i tried with a friend the get it back to windows 7 but I was warned that some drivers might not work ok .
So if anyone has done the windows change and can give me advise I would be grateful for that ...

Tefal Enjoy Square Grill Pan, Non Stick, 26 cm
Tefal Enjoy Square Grill Pan, Non Stick, 26 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 22 April 2014
I love using this grill pan . its really nonstick , lightweight and very easy to clean.
The grill lines are not very much exposed so can also be used as a normal nonstick pan

Dr Pepper Soft Drink Bottle 500 Ml (pack Of 24)
Dr Pepper Soft Drink Bottle 500 Ml (pack Of 24)
Offered by 118store-com

5.0 out of 5 stars great taste, 22 April 2014
Super great taste of bitter almond in a coca cola , maybe the best refreshment -for my taste anyway -.

Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars nice printer, 22 April 2014
A very good printer with great printing quality for text / photos and cd& dvd at very affordable price .
The only thing I didn t like ( and gave only 4 & not 5 stars ) is that ink cartridges are rather small ( for ink ml. ) and not transparent...

Percol Fairtrade Colombia Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 8)
Percol Fairtrade Colombia Ground Coffee 227g (Pack of 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice coffee, 22 April 2014
Its a nice coffee with nice aroma and at a very good price .
We use this coffee for filter but also for espresso and cappuccino ( for espresso & cappuccino if you grind it some more will taste better ) .
Will probably buy it again...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 7:08 PM BST

Rubicon Lychee Juice Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 12)
Rubicon Lychee Juice Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty & refreshing, 21 April 2014
My wife comes from Japan and is familiar with the taste of this fruit and loves it , now I love it too , its tasty smooth refreshing and as I ve read in all over the net very healthy .

Haruka Japanese Sushi Rice 1 Kg (Pack of 3)
Haruka Japanese Sushi Rice 1 Kg (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars a very good rice for Japanese cooking, 10 July 2013
My wife ( from Japan ) says this a very good rice for Japanese cooking ( I never tried as I don t really like Japanese rice - prefer Basmati rice )

Panasonic Lumix LZ20 Bridge Camera - Red (16.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Panasonic Lumix LZ20 Bridge Camera - Red (16.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good camera, 10 July 2013
A very good camera , nicely designed for easy & steady grip and for its price a could say excellent buy.

Bodum 14.5 inch/ 37 cm Chambord Enameled Cast Iron Wok with Glass Lid, Orange
Bodum 14.5 inch/ 37 cm Chambord Enameled Cast Iron Wok with Glass Lid, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars DIMITRIS CHRISTOFIS, 13 May 2012
A very nice wok and because of its weight very stable when you cook .
Design is good & ergonomic and the variety of bright colors ( mine is orange ) will give a tone of happiness to your kitchen .
Happy with my choice .