Profile for DeadTall > Reviews

Content by DeadTall

DeadTall (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
New High Quality S-Line Wave Silicone Premium Gel Black Skin Protective Case Cover Full Protection For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190
Offered by crazy4fones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 25 Jun 2014
This is quite a stiff substantial protective cover, but I was hoping to be able to use the buttons easily with it on the phone. But it is too difficult to press down the power key easily, so after a day I gave up using it.

Brabantia Protective Cover For Lift-O-Matic Advance and SmartLift Rotary Dryers - Black
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Oct 2013
Bought this as our old woven cover had fallen to pieces. This one is a 'proper' cover - we have a standard Brabantia airer and it's a roomy fit. Looks durable and well made, and has a nice smart appearance.

MediaDevil Easyscreen bubble free Screen Protector: BLACK Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) edition - For Apple iPad 2 / 2nd Generation / iPad 3 / 3rd Generation / Apple iPad 4 / 4th Generation - BLACK border colour
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, effective and good value, 12 Aug 2013
I bought a matt screen protector mainly because I wanted to read books on my iPad in sunlight, which is practically impossible. I was drawn to this particular screen protector because of the good reviews, having struggled to fit protectors on my smartphone without bubbles appearing. In fact I have never mastered this at all!

This protector is super easy to fit - it's quite substantial and not at all flimsy, which makes it easy to handle. And no bubbles on the first application! I had some trouble with dust particles, but a few blows and a little concentration and her presto - protector applied perfectly.

The glare is certainly reduced, although it's not as easy to read as a Kindle, it's possible to read in sunlight if you play around with the brightness settings. The screen is definitely less crystal clear, but it's still perfectly acceptable. I don't think I will keep it on permanently as I want to see the iPad display in it's original glory, but for my holidays it's perfect.

Black Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) Case Cover (Second Updated Version of Case) - Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) - (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 11 Aug 2013
My daughter is really pleased with this cover - it's great value for money and just as good as more expensive cases. The only slight downside is that the stylus that comes with the case is a bit tricky to get into the elastic loop at the side, but this is a really minor point.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Funny? I don't think so, 2 Mar 2013
Quite why you think your t shirt designs are funny I have no idea. These are disgusting, offensive, unacceptable and certainly NOT funny.

Please remove these from sale and preferably burn the lot of them.

MOFRED® 10 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to apply, but a good fit, 6 July 2012
These are a bit tricky to apply, but once on they are fine. I wasted one because I got something under it, but second attempt was better, if not perfect.

'Shut the Box - Pocket Size'
'Shut the Box - Pocket Size'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little game for all ages, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: 'Shut the Box - Pocket Size' (Toy)
Great little product - a fun game for all the family, only takes a few minutes. This version is good quality and feels sturdy.

Lucky Ace Stylish Automatic 2 Pack Card Shuffler
Lucky Ace Stylish Automatic 2 Pack Card Shuffler
Offered by Bargains Essentials

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy but works OK, 23 Feb 2012
Bought as a present for my daughter. Very noisy but we were expecting this as we've used similar machines before. The sticker on the top was badly stuck on with bubbles under it, and we could not rectify this for fear of ripping the sticker. So it's a but cheap looking, but it does the job,

Magnetic 3D Pin Art Sculpture Novelty - nostalgic retro fun
Magnetic 3D Pin Art Sculpture Novelty - nostalgic retro fun
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for kids, 23 Feb 2012
My daughter bought this with her pocket money and is really pleased with it. It's of a reasonable quality for the price, but some pins are a little bent already.

LUGGAGE SCALE
LUGGAGE SCALE
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Aug 2011
This review is from: LUGGAGE SCALE (Personal Care)
Bought as a last minute cheap scale, this broke within a few minutes of use. Our suitcase handle slipped out of the (poorly designed) hook & the needle on the scale whipped round and stuck on 10kg. There's no way of adjusting the needle, we couldn't get it to come apart as the screws holding it together had lost their thread, so we ended up binning it. Avoid.

Page: 1 | 2