Profile for mrs a sylvester > Reviews

Content by mrs a sylvester

mrs a sylvester

Rainbow Loom Make Your Own Bracelet Kit - Rubber Bands, Twist, Rainbow, Scoobies
Offered by Lowest Price
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative and fun!, 16 Oct 2013
What a brilliant kit. Reminds me of crochet and my daughter loved it. She couldn't wait to have a go and has made all her friends bracelets. The instructions are easy to follow and you can take it with you wherever you go. Now she wants me to buy the glow in the dark bands for Halloween and the bands that smell of strawberry etc. Would definitely recommend it.

Touchlines Ladies' T-Shirt Zombies Evolution brown Size:XL
Touchlines Ladies' T-Shirt Zombies Evolution brown Size:XL
Price: 16.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Zombie T-shirt, 2 April 2013
I bought this as a present for my sister who is a size 16 and ordered extra large. When she opened it, the T-shirt was lovely but it was more like a size 12 so didn't fit. she gave it to my niece instead. Would be nice if they gave measurements. so a bit disappointing really. Had it fitted, it would have been perfect!

HotScamp Premium Ask Me About My Zombie Impression Flip Tee Mens T-Shirt Many Colours All Sizes S M L XL XXL (Medium, Jet Black)
Offered by My Pet Frog
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Mad, 26 Feb 2013
I bought this present for a zombie mad friend, he was absolutely delighted and had great fun surprising everyone with his 'zombie impression'. The quality is very good and the item was delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend this supplier to anyone, thank you:-)