Profile for narissa > Reviews

Mylo Xyloto
Mylo Xyloto
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Mylo Xyloto (Audio CD)
I think there are only one or two songs that I personally dislike but I think that maybe down to personal taste. I love listening to 'Mylo Xyloto' and 'Hurts Like Heaven'. At first I felt as though coldplay were trying to fit in with the current chart and felt slightly apprehensive with listening to there new album but I certainly shouldn't have felt that way. I like how with every coldplay album there is a different unique feel unlike some artists when all there albums just blur into one.

Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen, 1 - Black
Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen, 1 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars good.... but, 8 Feb 2012
The eyeliner it self I was quite happy with but within a few days of using it I found when twiddling eye liner that function seemed to have stopped working which is disappointing as it makes it a lot more difficult to apply.

How to Catch a Star Board Book
How to Catch a Star Board Book
by Oliver Jeffers
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.73

3.0 out of 5 stars good., 8 Feb 2012
I was annoyed when this first came through that the edges were slightly scuffed. Not sure if this was because of the post but just to buy something brand you expect it to look brand new. I didn't see much point of sending it back because it was for my niece and I knew sooner or later she would soon have it scuffed but the book it self is very good and impressed by the board book part of it considering she is about a year and a half.

Carpenters Gold
Carpenters Gold
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant album, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Carpenters Gold (Audio CD)
In comparison to a lot of other music on my phone this is like a breath of fresh air and its nice to listen to something I normally wouldn't.

Sweet Disposition
Sweet Disposition
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars this is such a good song., 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Sweet Disposition (MP3 Download)
I love walking to this song, it keeps me motivated. Everything about it is nice and is very catchy. Unique.

William Armes Fiji Rug  Plum 120 x 67
William Armes Fiji Rug Plum 120 x 67
Price: 23.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 Feb 2012
not let down by the quality of this rug. I did expect it to be quite a lot bigger but to be fair I didn't bother measuring so that was a bit stupid but never the less still looks lovely in my room.

Over My Shoulder
Over My Shoulder

3.0 out of 5 stars Another good song, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Over My Shoulder (MP3 Download)
great song, not quite as good as 'The Living Years' but still worth a listen to. Upbeat, happy, feel good song.

Woodface
Woodface
Offered by Lifes Essentials
Price: 4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Woodface (Audio CD)
I love this album. I love all of CH's albums. This one has a slightly different feel. It might be because of 'Weather With You' but this is an album that I definitely don't regret buying.

The Living Years
The Living Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Living Years (MP3 Download)
Saw mike and the mechanics live at hard rock calling last year. They were so good and reminded me of songs you had once heard on the radio but could never put a name to. I love the lyrics in this song.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good song!, 8 Feb 2012
This is a good song, nothing else to say other than if you like music similar you should most likely get this.

Page: 1 | 2