Profile for Arrpn Saunders > Reviews

Content by Arrpn Saunders

Arrpn Saunders

Page: 1 | 2
Hayfever Tablets (Cetirizine) 2 x 14 (GSL)
Hayfever Tablets (Cetirizine) 2 x 14 (GSL)
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 23 Oct. 2014
Cheap as chips and perfect.

Cooking with Frank's Redhot Cayenne Pepper Sauce: Delicious Recipes That Bring the Heat
by Rachel Rappaport

4.0 out of 5 stars Great recipe book for fans. Availability of some ingredients difficult in UK., 23 Oct. 2014
I've been a lover of Frank's red hot sauce for years. This book has some excellent recipes that all involve some kind of Frank's red hot sauce. Unfortunately the book is more designed for the American market. It doesn't just have recipes using the original sauce, there are several recipes that require the chilli and lime variation and the BBQ variation. The chilli and lime one can be found in the UK but the BBQ is pretty much non existent over here.

That said, there are some excellent recipes that turn out incredibly tasty.

mini pro tank clearomizer 2.4ml for ce4 ce5 and ce5 . shisha pen atomizer
mini pro tank clearomizer 2.4ml for ce4 ce5 and ce5 . shisha pen atomizer
Offered by SPECIAL DEAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further. It's cheap and great., 12 July 2014
An absolute bargain. Whilst not branded it worked a treat. Plenty of vapour and 1 week in no leaks. Price and speed of delivery were also awesome. I bought this and a cheap evod at the same time and this one took 5 stars where as the evod was poor.

Profones MT3 EVOD 1.6ml Clearomizer Cartomizer Atomizer 510 fits eGo T/C/W & e Shisha Pen - White
Offered by Twisted Envy

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a straw., 12 July 2014
Read the reviews and thought I'd take a gamble as they seemed relatively mixed. The one I received was awful. Filled it to the line with my favourite liquid, connected to a fully charged battery and took a big lungful. A few puffs later I ended up with a mouthful of nicotine full e liquid. Tasted nice, perhaps a touch strong but given the dangers of ingesting nicotine I headed to the bathroom to wash my mouth out.

Given the reviews I would say I'm unlucky, cheap price and fast service so not all bad. Can only give one star though as I really don't think a mouthful of e liquid can be remotely good for anyone.

Barbecue!: Sauces, Rubs and Marinades
Barbecue!: Sauces, Rubs and Marinades
by Steven Raichlen

5.0 out of 5 stars British BBQ season lasts a week. Buy this now., 20 April 2014
If you're British and love American food buy this book. So far I've made one oil, 2 rubs and 2 BBQ sauces. All have been amazing. It's not just American food though, the book covers lots of international sauces & dressings, from Afghanistan to Peru. Bb's lawnside spicy apple BBQ is going to be a must have from now on.

I may also get fatter.

ZMA FORMULA 500mg ZINC MAGNESIUM VITAMIN B6 - TABLETS MUSCLE GROWTH-TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER (30 Tablets - Foil Pack)
Offered by The Protein Lab

5.0 out of 5 stars Testosterone maybe? Sleep hell yeah!, 18 April 2014
I'm no scientist, as to whether or not my testestorone has increased I can't really say. I've been taking the tablets as per instructions for 4 days and haven't really noticed any difference and had no permanent boners. As for sleep, they have knocked me out completely and I've had far more lucid dreams than before.

I guess by aiding deep sleep they certainly help with recovery and in a sense do their job.

Colour Me Green Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 50 ml
Colour Me Green Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like sharp refreshing scents, try this., 11 April 2014
I took a chance on this after seeing it on Milton Lloyd's website whilst looking for cheap work smellies. Great stuff. Smells really refreshing to begin with and settles down into a fruity but masculine pong. Would recommend to anyone looking to try something slightly different from mainstream EDT's. Not sure how it goes down with the ladies, my wife says it's really nice but that doesn't say much. She likes me and I'm an idiot :)

Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Jean Yves to Go Parfum de Toilette 50 ml
Milton-Lloyd Cosmetics Jean Yves to Go Parfum de Toilette 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy wife, happy life., 3 April 2014
Saw this scent, read the reviews and when I saw people saying it smelt just like Gucci Rush thought I'd order a bottle for my wife.

It really does smell just like Gucci Rush. Both myself and my better half are fussy gits and had she of known she was using an under £5 bottle of perfume before she tried it she wouldn't have touched it.

The longevity of the scent is amazing for a sub £5 EDT.

Ladies should try it and a note to the chaps, would make a really good present on a budget.

Home & Garden Direct Bath Moments Travel Soap Box (Blue)
Home & Garden Direct Bath Moments Travel Soap Box (Blue)
Offered by Home & Garden Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a box. It holds soap., 3 April 2014
Sturdy, don't be fooled by it's shape in the picture, I thought being a travel soap container that it might have some sort of catch to keep it closed. It doesn't.

Still, a nice strong little soap box

Success Pour Homme 55ml Eau de Toilette Spray For Men
Success Pour Homme 55ml Eau de Toilette Spray For Men
Offered by Cosmetic Co

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fresh scent, just wish it lasted longer., 3 April 2014
Thought I'd give this a go as I'm quite the Issey Miyake fan, but due to it's expense am very selective as to when I wear it.

Smell wise, it comes close but it's like it's missing one of the ingredients. As a cheap EDT it's pretty good stuff. An Issue Miyake replica, it's not. I also found the smell wore off within 2 hours. If you carry it on your person or stick it in your kit bag it's a great scent on a budget. But I feel there are better products within the range.

Page: 1 | 2