Profile for the666devil > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Saber Tooth Tiger Skull Aquarium Fish Tank Ornament FP20291
Saber Tooth Tiger Skull Aquarium Fish Tank Ornament FP20291
Offered by applejacks Pets Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This looks great in my tank and the fish just love to ..., 27 April 2016
This looks great in my tank and the fish just love to swim inside and sometimes even chill out for awhile hiding inside the mouth. It has a authentic finish and you've got to remember the price level being quite low so great value for money I think. The skull came in a box with polystyrene to protect it from damage but is quite strong anyway. I have a couple of frogs in my tropical tank that now love to jump inside which is fun to watch.

Riyad Mahrez #26 Leicester 2015-2016 Youths Home Kit Shirt & Shorts (Age 11-13 years)

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the material is good as is the embroidery and looks great on my ..., 27 April 2016
Firstly this is a real authentic replica kit that's very hard to find at the moment. It comes with a puma tag and a little black band that shows it's the real thing. The quality of the material is good as is the embroidery and looks great on my son.
I couldn't believe i found the kit as its sold out everywhere and even the clubs owner home country has to try and buy from here in the uk.
I think the kit quality is worth the price and you are getting the shorts and Riyad Mahrez's name and number already printed and that also is well done.

Morphy Richards 402054 Total Control Work Centre Hand Blender - White
Morphy Richards 402054 Total Control Work Centre Hand Blender - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality Morphy Richards product that looks great and is smart and clever and very useful, 2 Oct. 2015
Finally a great hand blender that is very useful and will get lots of usage.
After unpacking I noticed the higher level of quality in terms of the materials used to make it and design which is quite modern and contemporary which I think would suit most kitchens.
I knew I'd like the blender straight away after holding it in my hand as the shape makes it very easy to hold and securely and it also has a rubber texture which adds to the great handle it is. The blender attachment clicks on and off with ease pressing the button which is also a rest so you can put it down and pick it up without the worktop getting dirty Yeah !
It is so easy to use with the smart tech that brings in the speed gently so it gives you control and doesn't jerk in your hand and the same button also doubles up to let you control how much power you want to use as its pressure sensitive so more control which can't be bad. The attachment itself does a very good job of crushing ice and biscuits, making milkshakes/smoothies and lots of other jobs as the blades look strong and sharp. There is a speed option at the very top of the blender that ranges from 1 to 8 if you want more control and it lets you twist the top ring to change the setting..
You get a big quality beaker, bigger then the attachment so at least you can use it for lots of different foods and liquids.

The work centre pot is also a very good quality product that complements the hand blender working very well together. The size is a sort of inbetween one but is perfect for my house as we do have a big processer but this set is so easy to store and use quickly that it gets used miles more and haven't used my big processer for a few weeks now. The rubber ring on the bottom helps it stay in place very well so no accidents. The lid has a new type of function to click it on and off having to pull two tabs apart which releases it and secures it but have found that the tabs themselves could be a bit tricky to use if your hands are even a little bit wet. I think they could do with a bit more plastic so it Creates a lip which aids to pull them apart. The lid does sit on the pot very securely which I can't ever see fall when using it or not. I really like the bigger feeding tube and the ability to pull out the inner tube so you can pour in liquid and not have it splash back out. The blender sits onto the lid very easily but doesn't fix down so it can drop out if it gets toppled over which is a security feature so protecting you from a nasty accident. The blades that come with the pot also are good quality grating and slicing very well.
Cleaning time is not difficult being able to wash the pot, blades and blender attachement as normal and wipe the blender down with a cloth.

Overall this is a very well designed thought out product using smart technology that turns it into a very useful product and it looks great too. The quality speaks for itself so should last a long time making it a good investment.

Pumpkin Patch Girls Tartan Slip On Boat Shoes W4FW30027 Love Heart Red 7 UK Child, 24 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars ... spare slippers for nursery and they are actually very good quality for the low low price, 28 Feb. 2015
These were bought as spare slippers for nursery and they are actually very good quality for the low low price. The build quality is what made me buy these twice and they look quite nice too. The rubber sole gives great grip and the little tartan fabric gives it a bit of colour

TUFFskinz Premium Quality Genuine Leather case for Samsung Galaxy S6 classic black case
Offered by TUFFskinz

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't get better quality for the cost., 24 Feb. 2015
After getting my new M8 next stop was screen protector so the search starts but thank god I came across this brand and the reviews helped me have confidence that I've found the best product for the money and that also was very good. I was surprised at the low price but the reviews are good so ordered a set of the clear type which arrived quickly and looked through the instructions that were very clear so I gave it a go and must say it was very easy to apply and the little stickers that helped get the really small dust particles made it a perfect clear screen but now with protection.

pumpkin patch Girls Suede Peacock Boots W3FW50011 7 UK Child, 24 EU, 8 US Child
pumpkin patch Girls Suede Peacock Boots W3FW50011 7 UK Child, 24 EU, 8 US Child

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are very good value for money, 13 Feb. 2015
These boots are very good value for money. The quality is good enough to last quite awhile and the colour is what made my daughter want these boots
you cannot go wrong so buy them.

Giesswein Unisex - Children's Kramsach 10035 Slippers red  33 EU
Giesswein Unisex - Children's Kramsach 10035 Slippers red 33 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars best slippers on the market anywhere !!, 15 Jan. 2015
I needed slippers for my son so searched around the net for the best types and came across this brand which has lots of great reviews so took a closer look.
The quality of the wool and base give me increased confidence that these are the best slippers around and bought at a reasonable price and the best bit is my son loves them and even wanted to wear them in school instead of his plimsoles.

Mountain Warehouse Dinkum Junior Flashing Boots Bright Pink 7 Child UK
Mountain Warehouse Dinkum Junior Flashing Boots Bright Pink 7 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shoes for a great price, 16 Dec. 2014
I wanted to get pink shoe/trainers for my daughter and as soon as I saw these I had to buy and with the great low price it made it easier to buy.
The heel lights up red when walking on them and they seem to be very comfortable and she won't take them off.

Skechers Girls Shuffles - Sweet Safari Low-Top 10302N Turquoise/Purple 7 UK Child, 24 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little flashy shoes, 11 Sept. 2014
I saw these shoes in a shoe shop while buying shoes for my son and just had to get a pair for my daughter. The size's are pretty true to normal sizing and be sure to get right size because of the rubber toe which can throw you off a bit so maybe get the little feet measured in clarks.
As soon as I got them I popped them on my daughter and she loved them straight away. She walked around the house for ages making them flash and a huge big grin on her face. They are very well made as they are the skechers brand so you won't go wrong with these and should last a little while.
Bling bling shoes my son calls them.

Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Intex Ultra Plush Airbed with Built In Electric Pump (67952)
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for the best quality inflatable bed and most comfortable this is the ..., 6 Sept. 2014
If you're looking for the best quality inflatable bed and most comfortable this is the one for you.
I did quite a lot of research as I have a bad back so need something that's supportive yet not to hard so I can get a decent nights sleep. Well I chose this as it seemed to be the best and I can tell you it is. As soon as it was delivered I took it out and inflated it using the hidden away plug and it really didn't take long to fully inflate. The control panel is sturdy and easy to use with a simple on off switch and a round knob that you turn one way to close it to inflate and other way to deflate. The higher height makes it so much easier to sit down and get into bed with any rolling of the bed. The shape does help it stay sturdy as I'm a big turner when sleeping but no problems which is because of the construction which is one of the important features I looked at before buying.
Once you've fully inflated it you can adjust the firmness to suit yourself by turning the round knob that controls the airflow.
Packing away was very easy too as all you do is open the airflow knob to let the air out then once most is out you fold the bed using the supplied instructions then pop it into the supplied storage bag that is good quality as well.
To finish this is a great purchase and looks and feels like it will last a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8