Profile for Patrice > Reviews

Content by Patrice

Patrice (London)

The Simpsons Bierkrug "Have No Fear - Have A Beer"
The Simpsons Bierkrug "Have No Fear - Have A Beer"
by United Labels AG
Edition: Kitchen & Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome :D, 14 Feb 2013
I love this glass, it arrived right on time and was well wrapped and protected in the box. Its very solid, depending on how well you take care of it, it won't break easily. Very funny design, has homer written all over it lol, now I can show it off to my mates when I fancy a beer ;)

Inglourious Basterds - One Sheet - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Inglourious Basterds - One Sheet - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...., 31 Jan 2013
I adore this poster, when I saw the movie I was mesmorized. I HAD to buy this poster after I saw the film, it was worth every penny and looks good on my wall :D

Clockwork Orange - One Sheet - Poster - 70cm x 100cm
Clockwork Orange - One Sheet - Poster - 70cm x 100cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking......., 31 Jan 2013
When I ordered this poster, I didn't take the time to notice how huge it was. When it arrived thats when I noticed, "My goodness this is massive!" Once I put it up it looked amazing and is the highlight of the "Movie wall" in my room :) If you love this movie as much as I do, go for it, But always check the size of the poster first before you buy because I bought it on the assumption that it would be a regular size poster lol Despite my own stupid mistake its a quality poster and arrived days before its delivery estimate.

Pink Cadillac - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Pink Cadillac - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice....., 31 Dec 2012
Really looks good on my wall :D was nicer than I thought when it was delivered, I need more like this x

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Best intro to a bond movie ever......, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
I know not everyone will agree with this but I have never been more impressed with any bond intro then Skyfall. I went to see Skyfall on the day of release in the UK and the cinema was totally packed out. I really enjoyed the movie, it had a good plot and the action was brilliant. The intro just stood out completely for me, the way the opening scene transcended to the intro just blew me away. The Skyfall theme by Adele was fantastic aswell, it just came together really well and seeing it in the cinema just enhanced it even more. It usually takes a lot for me to be impressed when I go to the movies and this has to be by far the best movie I've seen this year (especially after seeing that DREADFUL paranormal activity 4 ;) I am definately pre-ordering this and for anyone who hasn't seen this, BUY IT, you won't regret it, but I know there are a few bond fans who will think Casino Royale is better, you might spend the rest of your life debating that question but will see how good the next movie is. Five stars ;)

Case / Cover Neoprene Black Pink Flower for Orange San Francisco II
Case / Cover Neoprene Black Pink Flower for Orange San Francisco II

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting....., 21 Dec 2012
I am aware that this was my mistake but I honestly thought this was a phone cover case and not a pocket pouch, however it is very nice and I do use it for other things like my IPod, next time I'll be sure to double check. Very pretty design if a pocket pouch is what your looking for, but be wary it is NOT a phone cover case.

Barbie Collector Edition Dolls Of The World The Princess Collection Princess Of The Danish Court By Mattel in 2002 - The box is in very poor condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Very rare....., 21 Dec 2012
I have only ever owned two sutton dolls and sadly lost them both and I have been searching for years to find another sutton. I only had the intention to buy Sutton and no other doll but I don't mind having the two because I love MyScene anyway. The Sutton doll is extremely hard to come by (particually in europe) nowadays unless someone is selling their own online so this boxset almost seems like a blessing. I am very happy to have found this set on Amazon UK and I will treasure it dearly.