Profile for L. Hurst > Reviews

Iconic Britain Linen Tea Towel
Iconic Britain Linen Tea Towel
Offered by Crackers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec 2014
Very nice pattern. Happy with it.
Haven't washed it yet, so can't comment on that.

Solgar Vitamin C 1000 100 Vegetable Capsules
Solgar Vitamin C 1000 100 Vegetable Capsules
Offered by Ultimate Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Dec 2014
Had been looking for ages for a reasonably priced, easy to swallow capsule. Where I live, Boots and Holland & Barrett only had those horrible, chalky tablets available. When I did find capsules, they were too expensive (for me). Finally found it here on Amazon. Coming from the United States it did take a bit of time to get here, but now that I know that, I will re-order well before the bottle is empty. I would have preferred to purchase a 500mg bottle but this was the one available.

A Christmas to Remember
A Christmas to Remember

2.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, 30 Nov 2014
I just love a Christmas story and, having read so many favourable reviews, delved in happily. But oh, how disappointing! I knew the ending by the second chapter, it was all so predictable!

Christmas Tablecloth Embroidered Table Cover Sparkle Red Gold 52" x 90"
Christmas Tablecloth Embroidered Table Cover Sparkle Red Gold 52" x 90"
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 19 Nov 2014
This was just what I was looking for to use this Christmas. It looks even prettier than the photo. I haven't washed it yet so can't comment on that, but other than that, I'm really pleased with this purchase.

Unreality
Unreality

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!, 19 Nov 2014
This review is from: Unreality (Kindle Edition)
Is this book really by "the" Dan Brown? The first story, Unreality, was ok but the short stories following on were just unbelievably bad. I'm sure it's not the same Dan Brown that wrote The Da Vinci Code. Even down to terrible mistakes e.g. "he lied down on the floor" and quite a few grammatical/spelling mistakes.
Someone please tell me this wasn't the same guy, either way, be warned this book is not good!

Go Travel Leather RFID Secure Wallet - Go 670
Go Travel Leather RFID Secure Wallet - Go 670
Offered by New Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Nov 2014
Have bought this as a gift for a friend so haven't opened the packet, but it all looks just like the ad so I'm sure it will be fine. If, once opened, I'm sorely disappointed, I will write again.
It arrived very quickly and was well wrapped.

I want to live in Spain
I want to live in Spain

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Nov 2014
Having lived in Spain myself, not too far from where the author lived, I was interested to read how his experience rated compared to mine. It is a light read, pleasant enough to pass the time. I did like that they made an effort to integrate with the local population and not just stick with the British. What always gets me is people who write about Spain, having lived there for a certain time and they get Spanish words wrong. If you're going to use Spanish words, check them first.

Erase-It Security ID Protector Identity Theft Protection Stamp
Erase-It Security ID Protector Identity Theft Protection Stamp
Offered by CostMad-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Nov 2014
Delivered quickly and well packed. It does exactly what it promises. Good.

The Hundred-Foot Journey
The Hundred-Foot Journey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 12 Nov 2014
Starts well but loses its way halfway through the book. Personally, I found there was just too much description, pages and pages of it sometimes and less plot. I have to say I'm surprised they could find enough in here to make a film of it. As others have mentioned, after the death of Mrs.Mallory the author seems to have run out of steam.

Shower Feet Foot Cleaner Scrubber Washer Bath Brush with Built-In Pumice (BLUE)
Shower Feet Foot Cleaner Scrubber Washer Bath Brush with Built-In Pumice (BLUE)
Offered by Shop Monk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend - she is very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7