Profile for jones11 > Reviews

Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Minajesty by Nicki Minaj Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Offered by BeautyCareUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Aug 2014
It was great. As soon as it arrived, it was described by seller. Thank you.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 Grade 1 48MB/s Micro SDHC Plus Memory Card with MicroSD Adapter
Offered by Digital Media Source

5.0 out of 5 stars re, 30 Jun 2014
Thank you it has been great.

GENUINE/ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SIV I-9500 HEADPHONES-EARPHONES-HANDSFREE EO-HS3303WE WHITE
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars re, 5 Jun 2014
When I received the item, I was very pleased with them. I will buy further items on Amazon which I will need.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with product, 28 Jan 2014
When I ordered this item, it was perfect for my phone. I would buy further more in the future as its good.

RCA to SCART Adapter - 3x Composite RCA Phono Socket to SCART Plug (11 Pin Scart Input Only) - Connect TV to PS2, Wii, Xbox, PlayStation, Gamecube, NES, SNES, DVD & VHS Player and More!
Offered by Desire IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Re, 24 Oct 2013
When I bought this item it worked perfect for my WII console. I will buy more items on Amazon in the future.

We Can't Stop
We Can't Stop

5.0 out of 5 stars Re, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: We Can't Stop (MP3 Download)
When I bought this song, it worked in perfect condition. I will buy more songs on Amazon in the future.

Just Dance [feat. Colby O'Donis]
Just Dance [feat. Colby O'Donis]

Born This Way
Born This Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Re, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Born This Way (MP3 Download)

Firework
Firework

5.0 out of 5 stars Re, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Firework (MP3 Download)

It's My Party
It's My Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Re, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: It's My Party (MP3 Download)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7