Profile for Tiltyard > Reviews

Machine Learning: The Art and Science of Algorithms that Make Sense of Data
Machine Learning: The Art and Science of Algorithms that Make Sense of Data
by Peter Flach

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 21 Jan. 2014
Good introduction if wordy to the world of Machine Learning. Topics are covered in a concise and self contained fashion. I have found it useful for my Machine Learning, and Neural Networks courses at University. I would definitely recommend this book to someone who isn't quite confident with the Math but would like to dip their toes into Machine Learning theory.

Cable Matters Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt™ Port Compatible) to HDMI Cable in Black 3m
Offered by Cable Matters

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, 21 Jan. 2014
The product arrived after purchasing next day delivery. Product was packaged well, and arrived before 12pm. The biggest problem was it doesn't work. The cable does not work. I would expect a cheap cable to last maybe a year or so before dying but this was faulty upon opening. An issue I have with the seller is that there is no chance to get a replacement just a refund, perhaps that should make you think twice. Overall I'm disappointed with the product. I can't fault delivery however I have wasted money on the next day delivery as it is not fully refunded.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 7:43 AM GMT