Profile for Valeria > Reviews

Content by Valeria

Valeria

Page: 1 | 2
Saki Miu Oval Bird Picture Earrings (Bronze)
Saki Miu Oval Bird Picture Earrings (Bronze)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings!, 15 Jan 2014
For 0.99 I wasn't expecting much. Instead these earrings are not only adorable but also affordable. Cons: they are a little bigger than what I was expecting, however their quality is not so bad and the design very unique. Perfect for a vintage bijoux lover

Megan Fox Print Scarf in Navy
Megan Fox Print Scarf in Navy
Offered by SwankySwans
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice! Love it!!, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Megan Fox Print Scarf in Navy
I simply loved this scarf. I was just looking for a nice gift for a friend and I found this scarf. Its price is excellent (almost 10), quality is good and design simply adorable. I will keep it for myself and I'll definitely order another one for my friend. Hope the prices will not grow, the quality is good but not excellent. Need to make a nice gift? Choose "Megan Fox" and you will not be disappointed.

Catherine Lansfield Woodland Double Duvet Quilset Multi
Catherine Lansfield Woodland Double Duvet Quilset Multi
Price: 19.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfy, great quality, 13 Nov 2013
I simply adored it and the price was perfect! Good quality, fantastic design and texture, it's so nice on my bed. Can't wait to buy one for my friend

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice ring, 13 Nov 2013
Lovely ring! It's too shiny and not really similar to the picture but the price was really good and it worth the money for such a lovely small ring.
Perfect for those who love blings and shiny jewellery

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too expensive, 13 Nov 2013
This is really nice and funny. However it's quite smaller than what I expected and the price is too high for such a tiny plastic key holder.
I understand that the design is original and for this small things people usually spend a lot of money. Still I don't think I would have spent 8 for a small key holder.
Pacage arrived on time and the packaging was really cute.

Lifeplan Calcium & Magnesium 500mg 100 Tablets
Lifeplan Calcium & Magnesium 500mg 100 Tablets
Offered by All Mall Shop
Price: 5.53

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and it doesn't finish soon, 1 Oct 2013
Really loved this product! It doesn't finish soon and I've had my daily dose of calcium and magnesium. Excellent price as well.

Duronic [Black] VC6 /B MAX 800W Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac 800W (MAX) Vacuum Cleaner - includes Floor Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and superpowerful, 7 Aug 2013
I really needed a slim, light and powerful vacuum cleaner and found this one. That's PERFECT for a studio flat or a 1 bedroom flat even though it's really powerful and probably I would use it even if I lived in a Castle. Price is excellent as well.

Proteam Recycling Bags, Set Of 3
Proteam Recycling Bags, Set Of 3
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars strong, resistant, funny, 7 Aug 2013
These bags are bigger than expected and very strong as well! I really like them. Also their colors are really nice and it's perfect for my kitchen.

Jewellery Chic Boutique Vintage Gothic Steampunk Skull Skeleton Lady Black Cameo Pendant Bronze Necklace + Gift Bag
Offered by Jewellery Chic Boutique
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!! NICE!!, 7 Aug 2013
I simply loved this necklace. It's really lovely and the price is so low that I want to buy another one for a friend. Superfast delivery and perfect description. Loved it

PlayMais M
PlayMais M

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: PlayMais M (Toy)
I bought this game to a close friend's little daughter (1 year old) and tehy both loved it!
It's funny and the baby can chew it while playing...it's really eco and cool :)
Package was super ok and the size is perfect. A little bit expensive but hey..it's a special game.

Page: 1 | 2