Profile for Natalia > Reviews

Content by Natalia

Natalia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mobile-bits4u APPLE iPhone 5 Black Silicone Cover Skin Case and Screen Protector

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicone cover, 5 Feb 2014
Nice silicon cover, which protects the backside of the phone. Fits well. Ok for daily use. Good price as well.

Mobile-Bits4u Apple iPhone 5 PU Black Leather Wallet Case Cover With Credit Card ID Pouches, Stylus Pen and Screen Protector
Offered by Smartphonez UK
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 5 Feb 2014
I can't say it is bad or good. Cheap material, but definitely cover and protect the phone well. For the price it is good.

A Guide to Elegance: For Every Woman Who Wants to Be Well and Properly Dressed on All Occasions
by Genevi eve Antoine Dariaux
Price: 10.33

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 5 Feb 2014
I love this book. The information is very useful and it is a real guide to elegance! It covers most of the topics for everything and every occasion (beach, cocktail party, day, night outfits etc..). The base for every elegant women and girls.
The only negative is a paper quality - but its not a big deal. Recommend it!

Modern Manners: Tools to Take You to the Top
Modern Manners: Tools to Take You to the Top
by Dorothea Johnson
Price: 11.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money paid, 5 Feb 2014
The book is written very simple, but for myself I did not find anything new or anything I did not know. All the manners are very basic. I thought I will learn some extra information, as the author is founder of Protocol school, but unfortunately I did not.

Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set)
Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set)
by J.K. Rowling
Price: 38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter the Complete Collection, 25 Dec 2013
Despite that my order was late more than one week of expected delivery, I am very happy with this purchase.
I was choosing between signature collection and this new one. As there was not many reviews on this one, I was skeptical to buy it, but I decided to buy it.
To start with the box, it is mostly black-and-white box with the drawings. Something new and I found it very attractive.
For the book itself, I love the new covers- there is no discussion. Comparing to the signature addition (which is white font with drawings), this one is just beautiful drawings with nice attractive colors of each book and an amazing soft-velvety touching.
The text.... before I buy I was asking this questions for one of reviewer,but did not receive the answer.
Anyway, the text is good (not small and not big). My daughter noticed that the distance between words are quite good, so it is easy to read.
All-in-all I am very happy with this purchase and more happy that my daughter really love it, as it is her first HP books and present for Christmas!

The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller 4)
The Fifth Witness (Mickey Haller 4)
by Michael Connelly
Price: 7.11

3.0 out of 5 stars The fifth witness, 2 Dec 2013
Maybe I am very conservative, but I do not like a few bad words used in the book. The story is quite long and I did not find to be thrilling or entertaining. In general it's OK.

Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 2)
Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 2)
by Derek Landy
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story!, 2 Dec 2013
This is the second book in Skulduggery series. In my opinion Derek Landy is one of the best writers. Thanks to him my daughter now in love with book! This book has an interesting plot (as all the others)and each chapter is full of excitements and adventures. Also I want to mention that vocabulary is very rich (especially for those who's English the second language).

Fashion Design Workshop: Stylish step-by-step projects and drawing tips for up-and-coming designers (WF Studio)
by Samantha Rei
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young ladies who loves fashion design., 2 Dec 2013
I have searched across many books similar to this one.. And I decided to buy it. My daughter 13 y.o. loved this book. After first attempt she could draw the silhouette and it was really good. The illustration is very clear, quality of the cover and papers are excellent. This book is must have for those who is interested in fashion design and also for those who loves drawing. 10/10!

Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 1)
Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant - book 1)
by Derek Landy
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 5 Nov 2013
First I was sceptic to buy this book (as by looking to the cover I thought it will be scary, as I dont like scary books and characters).. But I was completely wrong! Story is entertaining, funny and you can't put book down..My daughter love this book and every night, after finish reading, she discussing with me the story and very curious what will happened next!!! I definitely recommend this book for teens. 10/10

KS3 Science: Workbook/Answers (Levels 3-7)
KS3 Science: Workbook/Answers (Levels 3-7)
by CGP Books
Price: 6.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 4 Sep 2013
Perfect to test knowledge in science of your son/daughter. Questions are nearly covering all the subject and if there are difficulties with questions - you can find answers in the end of the book. Very useful. Recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3