Profile for Natalia > Reviews

Content by Natalia

Natalia

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beowulf (Young Reading (Series 3))
Beowulf (Young Reading (Series 3))
by Rob Lloyd Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 14 Mar 2013
This book is beautifully illustrated and the story is very interesting and easy.
Kids just in love with this book, even the older ones.

Great to read and even good book to give as a present to any child!

Recommend it!!!

The Three Musketeers (Young Reading Series 3)
The Three Musketeers (Young Reading Series 3)
by Rebecca Levene

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 14 Mar 2013
Young readers will love it!! (Even those who does not like to read) :)
Bought this for my daughter to prepare her for the original book and she love it.
Story is simple, interesting to read and well illustrated.
If you looking for book to encourage your child to read or to prepare for the original book - this is a perfect book.

Great Wildlife Moments Introduced by David Attenborough [DVD]
Great Wildlife Moments Introduced by David Attenborough [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 14 Mar 2013
I bought this DVD and thought I can see any new moments of Wildlife, but all this already was showing on TV regularly. So, nothing new for me...

Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Gen Generation Happy Face Silicone Skin Gel Case/Cover - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy face case makes my day!!! :), 9 Mar 2013
This nice silicon case for IPod touch 5 is beautiful neon pink color, which is very attractive.
It is easily to be put in your IPod and it protects the back of your IPod.
Warning: Dont make it stand, as it might fall.
Those 2 feet: on the left leg there is an entrance for plugging the earpods, and the right leg there is speakers.
If you are in a bad mood - just look at this smiley face. :)

I would highly recommend this cover, especially for girls who are into summer colors.

Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Gen/Generation Penguin Skin Case/Cover - Blue
Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Gen/Generation Penguin Skin Case/Cover - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Pinguin case, 9 Mar 2013
This penguin case arrived on time (no scratches,not broken). I am really happy with this ipod touch case.

The color is a really nice sky blue color, it is easily to be put on and off your ipod.

i would personally recommend it to everybody.

Apple IPod Touch 5G 5th Gen Generation Bling Diamante/Diamond - Case Cover - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars IPod touch 5g Hot pink case, 9 Mar 2013
This IPod touch case arrived on the right day and really well (even though it was delay with dispatch).

The case has no scratches, it fits perfect the IPod touch 5g, but the only problem is that when you want to take it out - its hard, but I started to get used to it.

The case is very elegant and I would recommend for teens like me to have it, as it looks very chic and color is perfect with nearly everything.

ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function + STYLUS PEN AND SCREEN PROTECTOR (BLACK)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad mini cover, 7 Mar 2013
Good value for money. Elegant, protective cover. Rotating 360 as its says on the description.

Delivery was on time and packaging was good.

I would definitely recommend it.

ForeFront Cases® New iPad 4 Luxury Leather Case / Cover Stand for New Apple iPad 4 / 4th Generation New iPad with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (PURPLE)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars IPad cover, 7 Mar 2013
Firstly, the case came on time,and the packaging was great too(no damages,no scratches)!

The quality of the case is good (looks like a leather). I got a purple color and it is the same as on the picture (maybe just a little darker). It fits perfectly even the ipad 2. The stand, however, has only one position.

If you are looking for a iPad case I would really recommend it.
I am happy with this purchase.

NCV ICB HB (International Childrens Bible)
NCV ICB HB (International Childrens Bible)
by NO AUTHOR

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy readable and understandable, 9 Mar 2012
I was quite hesitating from the first to buy this Bible.. But after reading the reviews I ordered this for my 11 years daughter. It was difficult for her to understand and read the "adult's" Bible (English is the second language for her), so I thought this will be a great to let her read this translation. After I received the Bible, we started to read it daily. Each chapter is divided to a short paragraphs (with a titles)which makes easy to read, understand and then discuss. The paper is really soft (so should be handle with care), but my daughter like it.
Maps are nice, but also could be more pictures.
I think it is a great Bible for children for all age.

Classic Collection Volume 3
Classic Collection Volume 3
by Michael Morpurgo
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars The classic collection, 8 Mar 2012
It is my first purchase with Amazon and I am really happy with it. I ordered this for my daughter 11 years and she enjoyed to listen it a lot. We started from Kaspar and it was difficult to let her go to the bed, as she wanted to listen till the story end. Michael Morpurgo is an amazing writer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3