Profile for penelopeann > Reviews

Content by penelopeann

penelopeann "penelopeann" (Home)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cotton Mills PACK OF 4 Hollowfibre Filled Cushion Pad Insert/Filler (Square 14" x 14")
Offered by Cotton Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushion Pads., 10 July 2014
Perfect.

SQPro Legacy Electric Kettle 1.8 L (Emerald Green)
SQPro Legacy Electric Kettle 1.8 L (Emerald Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Green Kettle, 10 July 2014
Needed a kettle at a good price and this came in my favourite colour. What could I do.

Cute and Easy Crocheted With Flowers - 35 gorgeous crochet projects all incorporating beautiful floral motifs and decorations
by Nicki Trench

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and decided to find it on Amazon for the best price. Can't wait to make some of the ..., 10 July 2014
Saw this at a crochet course and decided to find it on Amazon for the best price. Can't wait to make some of the projects in here.

The Meat Free Monday Cookbook
The Meat Free Monday Cookbook
by Stella Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Meatfree Mondays, 10 July 2014
A friend let me see her copy and I was very taken with this book so ordered my own copy. Trying to decide what to make has been more difficult that the initial purchase!

101 Ways to Stitch, Craft, Create: Quick & Easy Projects to Stitch, Sew, Knit, Bead & Fold
by Various

4.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed because the templates aren't actually in the book and ..., 10 July 2014
I was a bit disappointed because the templates aren't actually in the book and they need to be downloaded from their website. The book itself is great and I bought it on a whim having borrowed it from the library and enjoying it.

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)
by Agatha Christie
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Roger Ackroyd, 9 May 2014
This is a book group choice. I never fail to be amused by Agatha Christie's writing style. Don't know if it's meant to be funny but I really enjoy it. Strangely unputdownable book!

Pinterest
Pinterest

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinterest, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Pinterest (App)
I was told about Pinterest last year and didn't get the point until I downloaded it too. I love this. The downside is that it emails you constantly to tell you what you'll like and that other people are looking in at your pictures. There may be a way of stopping this but I don't know how. I recommend it.

Bitstrips
Bitstrips

5.0 out of 5 stars Bitstrips, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Bitstrips (App)
I have also got this on my phone and think it's really good fun. Lots of people ask me where I got it so I must have got some other people using it too. The 'avatar' looks just like me! I could have been a bit kinder but then it would have been a lie as to what I really look like.

Shazam
Shazam

5.0 out of 5 stars Shazam, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Shazam (App)
I have Shazam on my phone and find it a very useful little thing. Now I have the kindle too it's nice to be able to do the same on there.

Bedside Alarm Clock Free
Bedside Alarm Clock Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Alarm Clock, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Bedside Alarm Clock Free (App)
Downloaded last night as I needed to be up this morning. It would wake the dead! Obviously a good alarm then! I'd like to have music and could if I wasn't mean enough to want it for free. Might recommend to my daughter. She has 12 alarms and still sleeps through. They're late for everything.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20