Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Black Leather Watch Strap Band White Stitched Edging & Nubuck Lining 18mm
Black Leather Watch Strap Band White Stitched Edging & Nubuck Lining 18mm
Offered by Talk Time

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice strap. I would recommend it to anyone, 14 May 2016
A very nice strap. I would recommend it to anyone, but make sure that you do your wrist measurements first, as it is not over long. Couldn't fault the price either.

Toshiba 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I 40Mb/s
Toshiba 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card Class 10 UHS-I 40Mb/s
Offered by City_of_memory15

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but Great, 12 April 2014
Inserted 32gb sd memory card into my tablet. I have downloaded ten movies, over 40 albums, about 50 photos and still have nearly 8gb free space. Quality is also great. Bought one, don't need another one. Many Thanks.

The ELF - Ultra Portable Mini Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker for All Devices with Bluetooth Capability + Siri Compatible - 8 hours Playtime (rechargeable battery) / with Built-in Mic for use as a Powerful Handsfree Speakerphone (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Speaker, 12 April 2014
So happy with speaker that I bought another one for my Grandson, who also thought it was brilliant. Thank you.

Les Misérables Highlights - Original London Cast Recording
Les Misérables Highlights - Original London Cast Recording

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Miserables Highlights, 11 Oct. 2009
A great album. I play it on my mp3 player more often than any other album I have downloaded. I recommend it to anyone who likes musicals.