Profile for Jazza > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Conquering Lions
Conquering Lions

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Conquering Lions (MP3 Download)
Great track to zone out to!

Time is Passing By (Demo)
Time is Passing By (Demo)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dull sounding, but otherwise ok., 12 Sep 2013
Was expecting the quality of the sound to be crisper and clearer but it sounds like it was playing on a cassette tape and someone recorded it and uploaded it to the internet. Spoils an otherwise cool classic demo to play when chilling out.

Seven Seas Multibionta Vitality Complete Multivitamin with Probiotics - 90 Tablets
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Mar 2013
I take on of these in the evening before I go to sleep, so I wake up feeling a tad more refreshed. I lead a hectic lifestyle, so often I cannot derive essential nutrients from my diet. These tablets SHOULD NOT replace a healthy, balanced diet. I just use them to supplement my daily meals, so I am physically supported when out and about. Product arrived on time too, so thank you!

IBM LENOVO R61I T61P Z61E R400 R500 LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 20V 4.5A 90W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT INCLUDES POWER CORD C5 CABLE MAINS CLOVER LEAF 3 PRONG UK PLUG LEAD
Offered by E--world

2.0 out of 5 stars Faultyl, 5 Mar 2013
I usually wait a while before putting reviews on certain products, just incase something goes wrong. In this case, I am glad I did. I appreciate this charger was very inexpensive, but within the first couple of weeks the charger was malfunctioning. It would work intermittently, overheat to the point where it would burn my fingers when trying to move, and the sheath started to come away from the port - the exact problem I had with my original adapter which prompted me to purchase a replacement in the first place. A couple of months later I received an email from the supplier about recalling about chargers that belonged to this batch. I chose not to send it back as I wasn't prepared to send back faulty goods at my own cost. I re-iterate - I know this charger is cheap, I know the warranty is only 3 months, I know the saying 'you get what you pay for'. However, at the time I was a student on an extremely low income and just needed a functional charger so I could get on with work. The suppliers were at least civil about the matter and were honest enough to inform their customers of the problems they had with this charger via email, so thanks for that.

Silverline 209144 Tweezer Set 7-Piece
Silverline 209144 Tweezer Set 7-Piece

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 5 Mar 2013
The tip of one of the tweezers arrived bent for some reason, but I had no plans to kick up a fuss about it as the rest were fine and it wasn't the style of tweezer I needed anyway. Thank you for the prompt delivery.

PortableParts Compatible Power supply 90W 20V 4.5A (7.9x5.5mm Tip) for IBM Lenovo Thinkpad series Laptops

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 5 Mar 2013
No problems at all with this product. I bought this adapter as a replacement because the sheath on my original adapter came away.It is a been a good while now and this product is still functioning as normal, so I am overall pleased with my purchased. Arrived well within estimated delivery schedule. Thank you!

SATIN SLEEPING LARGE SCARF SMOOTH OUTSIDE BLACK
SATIN SLEEPING LARGE SCARF SMOOTH OUTSIDE BLACK
Offered by Lightning Speed USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 5 Mar 2013
This scarf arrived within the estimated delivery schedule and was as advertised. I purchased the black version.
Before using it, I would recommend that you put it in the wash as my scarf arrived with a faint sweet smell and some of the black dye transferred to my sofa cover when I took it out of the packaging.
In regard to the claim that the scarf 'stays on your head' it depends on which side you tie your hair on. If you tie your head using the shiny side, the scarf will be on the floor when you wake up in the morning. If you use the satin side however, it should mostly remain on your head overnight.
My next point is more to do with the manufacturer than the supplier but I don't think it would hurt increasing the size of the scarf, considering the demographic that the brand is trying to appeal to. Our hair tends to be thicker, and greater in volume so it makes sense to make the scarf bigger, to account for this.
Nonetheless, I am still using the scarf to this day and I am sure it will last a good while. Thank you to the suppliers, for the prompt delivery. :)

Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M
Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Cable UTP Lead 5M
Offered by CrossCables

2.0 out of 5 stars The plastic casing broke off after a few weeks..., 10 Feb 2013
This is a classic example of 'paying a price that reflects the quality of the product'.
The ethernet cable arrived quickly and was more than adequate in terms of length.
After about 3 weeks, however, the grey rubber casing begun to break off on either end, exposing the wires. I desperately needed the ethernet cable for my studies, so I just sellotaped the ends that broke but this is completely unsafe and should never be done.
I have since replaced the ethernet cable with a much better brand.
Like I mentioned earlier, the price was great but don't expect the cable to last very long. Invest in a quality ethernet cable instead.

Tiger A4 expanding poly punched pockets files - pack of 5 wallets
Tiger A4 expanding poly punched pockets files - pack of 5 wallets
Offered by best deal 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Feb 2013
Yep, this product is exactly what it is described to be. Expandable polypockets. They look quite smart actually, and feel quite strong and durable, but I cannot guarantee that they will remain this way if they are in constant use. I am just using mine to store documents that I don't need anymore.
The polypockets arrived exceptionally quickly too, and for the price I definitely cannot complain. I will definitely buy from this brand again! :)

Philips SHS3201/10 Secure Ear Hook Headphones
Philips SHS3201/10 Secure Ear Hook Headphones
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Sep 2012
These headphones arrived super quickly, much earlier than their estimated date. In the past 6 years, I think I have had two of these. This is my third one. Don't get me wrong, the functionality was always fine. What rendered them useless was when the slightly greyish rubber ring that encircles both the left and right earphone (the one that hides the join between the ear hook and the earphones) fell off from the earphones. Without them, you simply cant use them and that is a pain. One way around this is just taking extra care of it, storing it safely along with your device, perhaps in a small plastic wallet or something, so the rubber rings don't fall off the earphones. Also, being that they are white they can discolour quickly, so again, store well.

Other than that, they are great. And the level of bass you get with this new edition is even better! :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2013 9:46 PM GMT