Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for MsJ > Reviews

Content by MsJ

MsJ (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Personalised The Sun Football - 'Youngest Signing' Newspaper - Single Page
Personalised The Sun Football - 'Youngest Signing' Newspaper - Single Page
Offered by Personalised Sports & Photo Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully printed, will go down well with family!, 22 Dec. 2015
This item just arrived today for my 10-year-old cousin, it looks professionally printed (although the page itself is much more yellow than white like a newspaper). I'm sure he'll love it for Christmas. I ordered this Saturday evening and it arrived on Tuesday morning, two days earlier than expected which was an absolute bonus this time of year. Thank you very much! Now I just need to find a frame large enough to encase it...

COLEMETER 5KG/11LB 1g Digital LCD Kitchen Food Cooking Diet Weight Postal Scale Household
Offered by BYDCC

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not work with new batteries, 29 Nov. 2015
When I ordered this item back in April, it came with two x AAA batteries which worked fine with the device. But two weeks ago, when the batteries ran out (as evidenced in the 'Battery Low' message on the screen) and I replaced the batteries with new AAA batteries, the device wouldn't work. No matter what brand of AAA I tried, the device would not turn on at all. I noticed that the AAA batteries that came with the item were slightly smaller than the average ones you'd see on the market. Don't really know what that's all about, but I've upgraded since. Decent product,otherwise.

Darkiron K6 Sport Running Gym Noise Isolating Headphones Earbuds Earphones, In-ear Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control, Detachable Earhooks, Durable Cable, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Mp3 Players, Android (White)
Offered by Aoke Union Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful., 29 Oct. 2015
Awful tinny sound you get from these earphones, they don't stay on your ears either (Well, my ears).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

Hayesmall Multifunctional 8GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder Rechargeable Dictaphone Flash Drive LCD Voice Recorder with Stereo Mic MP3 Player for Lectures Meetings Interviews Grey Silver
Offered by AutionHouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 4 weeks, 2 days. Don't bother., 29 Oct. 2015
This product was working absolutely fine, in terms of recording my lectures and seminars, until Tuesday of this week (5 days outside of the 28-day return policy, annoyingly) when mid-lecture, the device determined there was an 'Over record' and stopped recording. It was one of the best lectures too, so I am gutted that it couldn't be captured. I do make notes usually but as I am juggling two jobs and volunteering commitments alongside university, I can't always give 100% of my attention due to fatigue. I managed to retrieve the other files stored on the device and thought that if I deleted them afterwards, this would free up more space on the dictaphone's memory disk for more recordings. However, even after I synced it to the computer and deleted the files on it, the device still says 'Over record' and refuses to record anything else. This thing is supposed to have 8GB worth of memory which means that, according to the little piece of paper posing as a manual, a minimum of 7860mins can be captured. I have only 251:57:02 mins recorded on this device! If this had happened 5 days prior, I'd had just requested a replacement or a refund, but now I cannot pursue either and will have to trawl the internet for a different, more reliable option. Furthermore, the 'manual' does not suggest anything in the event of an error occurring - no 'Troubleshooting' advice or anything. Very disappointing, and unreliable product. Not worth the money.

EDIT: Upon advice of another reviewer, I have spoken to Amazon and am in the process of returning the item for a refund. This item has a 1 year warranty, but I don't want a repair/replacement.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2015 6:34 PM GMT

Skechers Agility Perfect Fit, Women Fitness Shoes, Blue (Navy), 7 UK (40 EU)
Skechers Agility Perfect Fit, Women Fitness Shoes, Blue (Navy), 7 UK (40 EU)
Offered by Brandshop
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the second purchase, 7 Sept. 2015
I already had the grey and pink ones; I bought these for the gym. They are light, comfortable with contour padding and look great with (almost) anything. Would highly recommend.

Conquering Lions
Conquering Lions

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Conquering Lions (MP3 Download)
Great track to zone out to!

Time is Passing By (Demo)
Time is Passing By (Demo)

3.0 out of 5 stars Dull sounding, but otherwise ok., 12 Sept. 2013
Was expecting the quality of the sound to be crisper and clearer but it sounds like it was playing on a cassette tape and someone recorded it and uploaded it to the internet. Spoils an otherwise cool classic demo to play when chilling out.

Seven Seas Multibionta Vitality 90 Tablets
Seven Seas Multibionta Vitality 90 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 5 Mar. 2013
I take on of these in the evening before I go to sleep, so I wake up feeling a tad more refreshed. I lead a hectic lifestyle, so often I cannot derive essential nutrients from my diet. These tablets SHOULD NOT replace a healthy, balanced diet. I just use them to supplement my daily meals, so I am physically supported when out and about. Product arrived on time too, so thank you!

IBM LENOVO R61I T61P Z61E R400 R500 LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 20V 4.5A 90W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT INCLUDES POWER CORD C5 CABLE MAINS CLOVER LEAF 3 PRONG UK PLUG LEAD

2.0 out of 5 stars Faultyl, 5 Mar. 2013
I usually wait a while before putting reviews on certain products, just incase something goes wrong. In this case, I am glad I did. I appreciate this charger was very inexpensive, but within the first couple of weeks the charger was malfunctioning. It would work intermittently, overheat to the point where it would burn my fingers when trying to move, and the sheath started to come away from the port - the exact problem I had with my original adapter which prompted me to purchase a replacement in the first place. A couple of months later I received an email from the supplier about recalling about chargers that belonged to this batch. I chose not to send it back as I wasn't prepared to send back faulty goods at my own cost. I re-iterate - I know this charger is cheap, I know the warranty is only 3 months, I know the saying 'you get what you pay for'. However, at the time I was a student on an extremely low income and just needed a functional charger so I could get on with work. The suppliers were at least civil about the matter and were honest enough to inform their customers of the problems they had with this charger via email, so thanks for that.

Silverline 209144 Seven-Piece Tweezer Set
Silverline 209144 Seven-Piece Tweezer Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 5 Mar. 2013
The tip of one of the tweezers arrived bent for some reason, but I had no plans to kick up a fuss about it as the rest were fine and it wasn't the style of tweezer I needed anyway. Thank you for the prompt delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3