Profile for TC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
OneNote
OneNote
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars ... some documents on the go and this seems a good option. Not as straight forward or versatile as ..., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: OneNote (App)
just getting used to it - It's not a program I am used to even on Microsoft Office but I wanted to be able to see some documents on the go and this seems a good option.

Not as straight forward or versatile as the laptop version by the look of it but it will just be a case of getting used to it. Overall a great idea that will prove its worth.

And free - you can't go wrong.

4 Black Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG5250 - PGI525BK
4 Black Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma MG5250 - PGI525BK
Offered by More Inks
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, 3 Aug 2014
Second time I have used this supplier - the compatibles work in my printer without problems, are cheap and I can't tell any any difference in print quality or quantity.

Well worth it and I will use them again

EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble
EverGreen 30sqm Complete Soluble
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 21 May 2014
Having used the none soluable version before I was a little disappointed with this version. It has cleared the weeds and the moss is black & dead but it hasn't greened up the grass as much as I would have liked. Not a bad product at the end of the day though.

Now if only they would invent a weed & feed that scrapped up all the dead stuff ant the same time now that would be worth buying.

Hozelock 7L Standard Garden Sprayer
Hozelock 7L Standard Garden Sprayer
Offered by McParlands
Price: 21.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 May 2014
There are all sorts of comments about this having only a 5 litre capacity not 7 litres - just make a note about that and get over it, do you really need 7 litres and if think you may do you really want to carry that much around with you.

The product is well made, better than some I have seen and on-line it is much cheaper than buying one in Homebase.

The instructions aren't the clearest in the world but it's not that hard to figure our what goes where.

ALM Manufacturing FL330  FL330 Steel Blade to Suit Flymo 13 inch (33 cm)
ALM Manufacturing FL330 FL330 Steel Blade to Suit Flymo 13 inch (33 cm)
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket
Price: 10.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Good substitute, 21 May 2014
The replacement blade works well & much cheaper than a Flymo original - it certainly works. If I have any complaint it would be delivery took a while longer than promised but I wasn't in a hurry so no problems there - I may have been miffed if I had paid for quick delivery and it was delayed

The Camping Trip
The Camping Trip
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible book, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Camping Trip (Kindle Edition)
A terrible short story full of the worst sort of horror cliches - the only thing it didn`t have was the backlit girl in the nightdress.

If I could give it no stars I would.

Huawei E5332 Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Huawei E5332 Unlocked Mobile Wi-Fi Modem
Offered by Technomobiles
Price: 63.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time, 22 Aug 2013
Worked straight out of the box with my "3" data SIM. I haven't tried it with any other card so can't comment on that. Certainly more versatile than the mobile dongle it replaces as I can use it with my Kindle Fire - no tethering allowed on my old phone.

For what it costs me for the dongle the E5332 using pay-as-you-go will pay for itself within the first year anything after that is a bonus.

Ancestry
Ancestry
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Heritage to go, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Ancestry (App)
Downloading this app to my Kindle gives another tool in tracing family history without lugging the computer around - well worth the nothing it cost.

Way of the Desert, The
Way of the Desert, The
by Andrew Watson
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, thought provoking study for Lent, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Way of the Desert, The (Paperback)
Still working my way through the daily readings for Lent but every reading has been thought provoking. I am also using it as part of a Lent housegroup and the weekly study questions at the end of the book form a good basis for discussion and sharing of personal experience.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Bishop Andrew's book for individuals and groups.

Murder by Magic - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery (Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery Series Book 10)
Price: 1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not gripping, 27 Feb 2013
It's not a bad book but then again it doesn't always hold the attention. Not all aspects of the plot hold together so it ends up being disjointed. However you can be sure a cup of coffee or a meal in the restaurant is just over the next page.

The use of magic/witchcraft seems silly to the point of distraction other scenarios would have worked just as easily.

Page: 1 | 2