Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "mazdauk" (Kent UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Tiger pencil case - clear see through - short 20x12cm x 1 single
Tiger pencil case - clear see through - short 20x12cm x 1 single
Offered by FINCHLEY TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for exam season., 17 May 2016
Bought for son for GCSE season - big enough for protractor as well as calculator, pens etc but not too big. Son very pleased and arrived very quickly so was ready for his first exam. No more embarrassing sandwich bags!

Womens Ladies Girls Flower Toe Post Sandals Summer Beach Flip Flops Shoes Size, Silver UK 7
Offered by shop online 1992

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite big enough, 17 May 2016
Not quite long enough unless I push my foot right up to the toe post, but too cheap to bother with sending back so keeping for emergency work shoe when sandals rub/are tight. Wouldn't actually want to wear them "out" as they are a bit cheap and nasty looking

How it Works: The Husband (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups)
How it Works: The Husband (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups)
by Jason Hazeley

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 31 Mar. 2016
We all love this, my son quotes it at my husband frequently if he does something "husbandish"

The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups)
The Ladybird Book of the Mid-Life Crisis (Ladybirds for Grown-Ups)
by Jason Hazeley

5.0 out of 5 stars Rings true!, 31 Mar. 2016
Perfect!

Frame Company Eldridge Range 1-Piece 12 x 10 -inch Picture Photo Frames, Mahogany

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 31 Mar. 2016
Perfect for my son's graduation picture, works well with other photos and pictures already hanging in the room.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, now bring down the price of books., 31 Mar. 2016
I've resisted getting a Kindle for as long as I could for a number of reasons - high price of individual books (even very old books, such as Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier) inability to share books with family members/friends, preference to buy books from charity shops and donate them back. However, with a holiday involving a flight coming up and the fact my arms were no longer long enough to read comfortably, plus an excellent offer for Mothers' day I finally succumbed.

I've had the Kindle app on my phone and tablet for a while, so already had a number of books I'd got cheap or free, and it was simple to sync both apps with the actual device. It took only a few minutes to set it up, and the tutorial was very useful if you've only used the app in a limited way. I would expect it to come with a charger really, but luckily we had one from another device which fits perfectly so not an issue.

At first I had the brightness set all the way up, which my husband found disturbing if I was reading in the dark, but at about half way either of us can read while the other is asleep, very useful as he works shifts so is either going to bed very early or very late most of the time. Because you can have several books on the go at the same time we can share it most of the time - I can only see an issue if we both want to read in bright sunlight, when my phone or tablet will reflect too much.

As a product it is perfect, its just the issues around the price of books and lack of charger which prevent me giving it 5 stars.

Prettystern P650 - 90cm Jugendstil oder Art nouveau Print Silk Scarf - Gustav Klimt - Jungfrau / The Virgin (blue)
Offered by Prettyland-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes with anything!, 4 Mar. 2016
Beautiful scarf, lovely quality.

Shower Cap - colours will vary
Shower Cap - colours will vary
Offered by EasiLivingCom

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 4 Mar. 2016
Excellent value. Horrible plastcky feel, but does that really matter?

Under Armour UA 3" Performance Wristband - Black, One Size
Under Armour UA 3" Performance Wristband - Black, One Size
Offered by Rollersnakes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Mar. 2016
Wash well and keep their shape

Pines (The Wayward Pines Trilogy, Book 1)
Pines (The Wayward Pines Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable holiday read, 4 Mar. 2016