Profile for L. S. Duncan > Reviews

Content by L. S. Duncan

L. S. Duncan "Lorne Duncan" (Rotherham UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong tablet, 18 Sept. 2011
I bought this product believing to be the A101 which was how it was listed on Amazon's site but received A100 instead(no 3G). Crescentdirect says that's it's Amazon's fault for the product being listed incorrectly and Amazon say's it's crescentdirect fault. And where is the customer....stuck in the middle. I've ask amazon to contact crescentdirect to sort it out and they dead flat refuse. So much for shopping with confidence on Amazon's site. Very poor. I now I find out it's happening with other suppliers. Here's another Review
danny
This review is from: Acer Aspire ICONIA TAB A101 7 inch Tablet (Tegra 250 Dual cortex A9, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD, Bluetooth, Wireless, Android v3.0 Honeycomb) - 3G (Personal Computers)
I am very disappointed it says Acer iconai a101 but really it the a100. I pay '330 for this think if I wanted the wifi model I can get that for '280 please fix this....

Come on Amazon....get your act together. If Amazon doesn't intervene on my behalf I will be canceling my account.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 3:12 PM GMT