Profile for Boxer Girl > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Betty Hula Anti Bacterial Hand Cream Champagne & Spice 50ml
Betty Hula Anti Bacterial Hand Cream Champagne & Spice 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant hand cream, 4 Feb 2014
So happy with this product it makes my hands so soft and smells lovely, the anti bacterial is an added bonus. All my friends that have tried it went out and brought it straight away. I just wish it was available to buy from Amazon rather than just being available as an add on.

Handmade Chic Shabby Wooden Sign 'Always my mother forever my friend' Mothers Day gift plaque for mum

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly crafted sign, 22 Jan 2014
Its a lovely sign, very well crafted. The reason I've only given it four stars is because it was a lot smaller than i had expected

TravelJohn Disposable Urinal - 3-Pack
TravelJohn Disposable Urinal - 3-Pack
Price: 5.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for festivals, 5 Sep 2013
This is a great product so glad i got it for the festival i went to, it came in really handy. It doesnt leak and is easy to use, i recommend them to any festival goer especially any that suffer with a bladder condition as I do.

Samsung Galaxy S3 2100 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy S3 2100 mAh Battery
Offered by Olympus International Ltd
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, 5 Sep 2013
Great battery for the price, does everything its supposed to. So glad i brought it as an extra to take to a festival.

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by Gift Cookie
Price: 7.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 5 Sep 2013
I brought this as part of my Nans 91st birthday present and its a lovely gift, she was made up with it. Great quality for the price and the engraving was elegant and it arrived fast.

Salt & Pepper Chain Black Women Boots Ladies Knee High Medium Heel
Salt & Pepper Chain Black Women Boots Ladies Knee High Medium Heel
Offered by 4 Feet Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 23 Jan 2013
Great boots they are very comfy, i wear them 5 days a week for work and my feet never hurt. Good quality and a brilliant price as i had been looking for some high heeled boots on the high street for nearly two months so give up and tried here and these fit the bill completely.

Mega Monster 3 Disc Boxset (Mega Shark V Giant Octopus, Lockjaw & Bear) [DVD]
Mega Monster 3 Disc Boxset (Mega Shark V Giant Octopus, Lockjaw & Bear) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katie Lowes
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great b-movie Boxset, 23 Jan 2013
I would recommend this to anyone that loves b-movies and finds ridiculous films funny. I have only watched mega shark vs giant octopus and lock jaw but both had me and my friends in stitches and im lookig forward to watching bear. This is good value for money as to buy them seperately would cost you alot more. I would say this is not for people who take films seriously as it is just for fun!

Classic Amber Sterling Silver and Tear Shaped Green Amber Stud Earrings with Post and Butterfly
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 23 Jan 2013
These are stunning little earrings, very pretty to look at and they come in a nice gift box which was good as they were a gift for my mum. The reason i havent given it five stars is because when she went to put them on it took over 10 minutes of struggling to get the backs off them so that she could wear them, we have had to try to stretch the hole in the backs but it was still a struggle so i had to go out and get new backs for them.

Jurassic Shark [DVD]
Jurassic Shark [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emanuelle Carriere
Price: 5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars The worse film ever made, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jurassic Shark [DVD] (DVD)
Honestly this is the worst film ever made , ever. My friends didnt believe me so i lent it to them, they were angry with me after watching it for wasting time they will never get back, i did say i warned you. And im a lover of the b-movies, i own mega shark vs giant octopus, bear and lockjaw to name a few and all are brilliant compared to this. This film would be scarier if they had filmed a puppy in a bath. ONLY WATCH THIS FILM IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE WORST FILM EVER MADE and maybe drink to it to make it more bearable. Dont say i didnt warn you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 1:27 PM BST

2FOR1 SPECIAL PRICE Brown Amber and Blue Eyed Retro Bronze Vintage Cute Owl head Boho Stud Earrings J002
Offered by SheClub
Price: 0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little earrings, 24 Sep 2012
These little earrings are brilliant especially for the buy one get one buy free. I got these as gifts for two of my friends, they really liked them and they look much more expensive than they were im a happy customer.

Page: 1 | 2