ARRAY(0xa6ad72d0)

Profile for M. C. Jackson > Reviews

Content by M. C. Jackson

M. C. Jackson "FreeSpirit85" (England, UK)

Teletubbies - Musical Rhyme Time! [DVD]
Teletubbies - Musical Rhyme Time! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teletubbies

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH FUN!, 15 April 2013
I am 28 years old. My sister and I watched the Teletubbies growing up. When they were replaced by the Tweenies we were GUTTED! Just GUTTED!!! A couple of months ago we started to sing Tubby Songs together and reenact Tubby Dances. That was IT! DVDs HAD TO be bought! I bought this one and now my little sister (21) and I can dance around the lounge to our favourite characters once again!!! :-D NEVER GROW UP!!!

Teletubbies - Ready Steady Dance! [DVD]
Teletubbies - Ready Steady Dance! [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH FUN!, 15 April 2013

Rattle And Hum
Rattle And Hum
Price: 10.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Rattle And Hum (Audio CD)
I bought this album solely because I am collecting all the U2 albums ever released as they are one of my favourite bands. This album is held in high regard by my friends. I had a listen, but wasn't over-awed by it. Oddly, I much prefer the less popular albums like Zooropa. So edgy and different! Comes down to personal taste at the end of the day I suppose...

Heart And Souls [DVD]
Heart And Souls [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story to warm the soul, 7 Mar 2010
This review is from: Heart And Souls [DVD] (DVD)
Quickly and simply; this is a very touching film with it's heart firmly in the right place. Cleverly acted by ALL cast members, it is a joy to watch. Whether laughing or crying, you can't help but connect with the characters and the issues they face. Ultimately uplifting and a true PLEASURE to watch. Have a laugh, have a cry, but most of all, have FUN!