Profile for Flory > Reviews

Content by Flory

Flory

Page: 1 | 2
Skylanders SWAP Force Cake Topper 7.5" Inch PERSONALISED Edible on Icing Sheet with HIGH RESOLUTION BACKGROUND IMAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cake Topper, 13 Jun 2014
Bought this for my son's 8th Birthday cake and he absolutely loved it. The item came very promptly, flat packaged so in excellent condition. It looks exactly like on the photo (the colours are really that vivid!) and it is really easy to stick to your cake.
I will definitely use this company again in the future.

iZKA® - Amazon Kindle FIRE HD 8.9" inch Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Cover Typing Case with Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor + Screen Protector + Capacitive Stylus Pen - Black
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain!, 13 Jun 2014
This is a brilliant item. Very well made, fits my son's Kindle perfectly, is very sturdy and looks good too! It also comes with a screen protector, a very smart stylus and a screen wipe. At this price, I must admit I was dubious when I ordered but it is absolutely FANTASTIC!

Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light
Star Wars Science Darth Maul Lightsaber Room Light
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 26 Mar 2014
This was a great buy and so cheap! But it's good quality and quite long actually. It's working well and my son loves it: it's exactly what he needed in his Star-Wars themed bedroom to help him fall asleep at night.

Super Mario 5-in-1 Starter Kit (Nintendo 3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Super Mario 5-in-1 Starter Kit (Nintendo 3DS/DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite)
Offered by CSC Distribution
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 26 Mar 2014
Great quality. Fits the Nintendo 3 DS XL perfectly + space for games. The 2 styluses are handy too + don't get lost!
My son was really chuffed!

Energy SistemTM Energy MP3 Sport 4GB 1504 Dark Iron (Sport earphones, armband and FM radio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Mar 2014
Bought it for my husband and he liked it. It's small enough so he uses it in the gym.
I think he struggled a bit at first to download his music on it but now uses it every time he goes training.
Since it came from Spain I was worried it wouldn't get to me on time for Christmas but contacted the seller and got a prompt reply reassuring me (and true to their words the item was received less than a week later).

I Wonder Why Flutes Have Holes and Other Questions About Music (I wonder why series)
by Josephine Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great I wonder why book, 26 Mar 2014
Good quality even though second-hand.
My kids love this series of books and I have to say they learn a lot from them (they're always quoting facts read in these books)
Would definitely recommend.

The Outsider (Penguin Modern Classics)
The Outsider (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Albert Camus

5.0 out of 5 stars Good translation, 5 Sep 2012
This is a good translation of Camus' masterpiece. I study the book with my ALevel students and this translation helps them a lot. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend you do as Camus' Outsider will make you reflect on society and religion a lot + will leave you with lots of questions!

Welcome [DVD]
Welcome [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vincent Lindon
Price: 16.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful, 17 Nov 2011
This review is from: Welcome [DVD] (DVD)
A film about the difficulties that illegal immigrants face when trying to get into the UK but also the everyday life of the people of Calais who are confronted with them as well as with the French authorities. The film is beautifuly acted and directed and gives you an excellent insight into the situation in France.
A must-see for any A.Level teacher and student (brilliant to illustrate the topic of immigration).
This film will make you think deeply and probably cry too. A masterpiece.

Welcome to the Sticks (Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis) + Dream House (La Maison du Bonheur) (3 DVDs) [French with English subtitles]
Dvd ~ Dany Boon

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure French comedy, 17 Nov 2011
Being French you'd think that I'm obviously biased but my husband who is English has rated Bienvenus chez les Ch'tis as one of his favourite films ever! he's lent it to all our friends and some of his colleagues.
This is an absolutely hilarious fim on the background of north-south divide in France. English people can relate to it as the story could easily been happening in England (between a Londoner and a Liverpudlian for example).
If you want an intelligent film that will make you laugh then this is definitely the film for you!

Penguins of Madagascar (Nintendo DS)
Penguins of Madagascar (Nintendo DS)
Offered by rockaway-records
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 17 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Both my boys (5 and 6/7) have hours of fun with this Nintendo game. A must for any lovers of the television series.

Page: 1 | 2