Profile for Ms. Jane Knight > Reviews

Content by Ms. Jane Knight

Ms. Jane Knight "Free Spirit" (Shropshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Devil's Consort
Devil's Consort

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended read even though it's not my usual genre, 30 May 2016
This review is from: Devil's Consort (Kindle Edition)
I heard Anne O'Brien speak recently at Wrexham Carnival of Words which led me to buy 3 of her books at the event, one for me and two for my 94-year-old auntie who is a big fan of Philippa Gregory and historical fiction in general. Of course I read this book and loved it so I've now started on a second Anne O'Brien book. I'll be reading the lot! It's a thoroughly entertaining read about a strong female character in history. Recommended as a great read even if you're not usually a historical fiction reader like me.

Still Foolin' 'Em: Where I've Been, Where I'm Going, and Where the Hell Are My Keys?

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining autobiography, 30 May 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this autobiography. What a lovely chap Billy Crystal is. Full of funny quips and interesting anecdotes. Recommended.

Inceptio: Volume 1 (The Roma Nova Series)
Inceptio: Volume 1 (The Roma Nova Series)
by Alison Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm now going to read the rest of the series!!, 30 May 2016
I met Alison at Wrexham Carnival of Words and was intrigued by the concept. I have thoroughly enjoyed this entrertaining read and will now be continuing to read my way through the series!

Diana - A Closely Guarded Secret
Diana - A Closely Guarded Secret

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of insights, 2 Jan. 2016
I found out much that I didn't know previously. I've not read any other books about Diana but I found it interesting and sad at the same time.

Ultimate Star Wars
Ultimate Star Wars
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value - bought when on offer, 2 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ultimate Star Wars (Hardcover)
This was great value. I bought it at Xmas for my younger daughter (35) who'd been mad on Star Wars and had several figures and the Millennium Falcon. We both went to see the latest Star Wars on 23/12 so I knew this would be a great present. It was!

Into The West [DVD]
Into The West [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought because I remembered renting it, 2 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Into The West [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this first on video soon after it was released. I was reminded of it on a Pointless programme and decided to buy it.

The Seth Material: The Spiritual Teacher That Launched the New Age
The Seth Material: The Spiritual Teacher That Launched the New Age
by Jane Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Seth book full of insights, 2 Jan. 2016
I love the Seth books. Having only just discovered them after resisting them somehow, I find they are fabulous and insightful. As with several of my book discoveries, I seem to resist them but then totally immerse myself in them when I start.

The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know (A Seth Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pioneering work that will always be relevant, 23 Nov. 2015
I'm still reading this but this is full of brilliant material that gives background to so much of my current understanding. Pioneering work that's very relevant.

Conscious Uncoupling: The 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After
Conscious Uncoupling: The 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After
by Katherine Woodward Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book., 23 Nov. 2015
I love Katherine. She featured in my second book about modern Pilgrim Mothers. Fabulous book. I'd done the course. Great to have the book.

AA Essentials Car Magnet/Magnetic GB Euro Great Britain Badge Plate PUB10101
AA Essentials Car Magnet/Magnetic GB Euro Great Britain Badge Plate PUB10101
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 23 Nov. 2015
Arrived within timescales as described.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6