Profile for Mrs Suzanne J B > Reviews

Content by Mrs Suzanne J B

Mrs Suzanne J B (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 100 MULTI COLOUR Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter (multi colour)
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic lights, 18 Aug. 2015
This is the second set I've bought this year. To be honest I'm surprised they work given the summer we have had, but work they do night after night. Great lights!

Joseph Sultan 3000 Pocket Divan Bed + Ortho Mattress (6ft Superking)
Joseph Sultan 3000 Pocket Divan Bed + Ortho Mattress (6ft Superking)
Offered by BEDEXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed ever!, 18 Aug. 2015
Do not buy this bed if you need to get up in the morning! Way too comfy. We looked at several super king beds and this was a punt as it was a fraction of the cost of other beds. It was money well spent. I might be hibernating this year! Oh great company too as we had delivery issues to our postcode Bed Express were brilliant!

Innoo Tech 80 Led Solar Fairy String Lights RGB Flower for Outdoor Christmas Tree Garden Patio Decoration
Offered by ZeeCoo

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, 18 Aug. 2015
I know we have had a poor summer but these are dead after a couple if months use. I should have stuck with my gut instinct as I bought the oink o es last year for my daughters playhouse, they were thrown but at least they lasted the year. Never again!

Wilton 33 x 22.3 cm (13 x 9-Inch) Recipe Right Oblong Cake Tin
Wilton 33 x 22.3 cm (13 x 9-Inch) Recipe Right Oblong Cake Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars A bakers dream!, 18 Aug. 2015
Best flapjack pan ever! Flapjack were crispy, baked to perfection. If you like tray bakes buy this tin.

Pack of 2 Pairs of Super Confort Stretch Garden Gloves
Pack of 2 Pairs of Super Confort Stretch Garden Gloves
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Half the price as the garden centres, 9 July 2014
Excellent value for money. Good delivery service

Melissa & Doug Blossom Bright Tote Set
Melissa & Doug Blossom Bright Tote Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty toy, 9 July 2014
I bought this as a raffle prize so I haven't 'used' it. It arrived quickly and seems to be a robust product

Spear & Jackson 1000 x 660 x 400mm Cold Frame 1
Spear & Jackson 1000 x 660 x 400mm Cold Frame 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, 9 July 2014
Bargain coldframe. Just what I needed in my micro veg patch! this was more than twice the price at my garden centre

Giant Quad Stacking Plant Pots...6 LAYERS, Black
Giant Quad Stacking Plant Pots...6 LAYERS, Black
Offered by HCL Transport Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 July 2014
great strawberry pot. plastic is quite brittle so be careful when punching the holes through. But for the money its a brilliant product

Chef Aid Toilet Roll Holder, White
Chef Aid Toilet Roll Holder, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 9 July 2014
For the money it's fine. Not the most stylist product but it works

Kids Children's Plastic Baseball Bat With Ball Launcher Ideal For Indoor Outdoor Garden Picnic Games Ideal Gift For Little Ones
Offered by SuperGood Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 9 July 2014
My 8 year old loves this on the beach. I thought it would be too small but its proved to be great fun

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5