Profile for starcat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Rentokil FM95 2-Piece Moth Killer Cassette
Rentokil FM95 2-Piece Moth Killer Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 April 2016
Does what it says on the box!

Hey Duggee - The Super Squirrel Badge & Other Stories [DVD]
Hey Duggee - The Super Squirrel Badge & Other Stories [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my two-year-old grandson and he absolutely loves ..., 24 April 2016
Bought this for my two-year-old grandson and he absolutely loves it - so do I. We watch it together. As far as we are concerned, Duggee rocks!

Longbourn
Longbourn

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a good read but I suspect many Austin purists will be ..., 10 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Longbourn (Kindle Edition)
An interesting take on the lives of Pride and Predjuce's Bennet family servants. A few of them make a fleeting appearance in Jane Austin's book, the rest are conjured up by author Jo Baker. It is a good read but I suspect many Austin purists will be a bit sniffy about it.

Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein 14 ml
Nailtiques Formula 2 Nail Protein 14 ml
Offered by DEAKING

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle in a bottle, 4 Sept. 2015
Amazing treatment for grotty nails. Mine are longer and stronger thanks to Nailtiques. It's a miracle in a bottle!

The Women Who Spied for Britain: Female Secret Agents of the Second World War
The Women Who Spied for Britain: Female Secret Agents of the Second World War
by Robyn Walker

2.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by the writing, 31 Aug. 2015
Totally fascinating stories of amazingly brave women but sadly spoilt by the poor writing style and numerous errors which were obviously the result of sloppy proof reading. For example, one date was given as 31st of April !! Although the subject matter is interesting the actual writing is amateurish. Very disappointing.

Foyle's War Series 1-7 Boxed Set [DVD]
Foyle's War Series 1-7 Boxed Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 24 Aug. 2015
I adore Foyle's War. Bought a selection of "the best" episodes originally but just had to go on and buy the whole series 1-7. Amazing. I have a huge interest in the Second World War as a period of history and these stories are true to the times and can be watched over and over again without losing their appeal. Beautifully written and great acting. Perfect!

Citadel
Citadel
by Kate Mosse

5.0 out of 5 stars An emotional experience, 24 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Citadel (Paperback)
This is a truly amazing book. An exciting adventure story set in World War Two France together with a moving love story. To read it is an emotional experience, so much so that I could only manage a couple of chapters at a time, much as I longed to carry on and devour the whole book in one sitting.
I made a memorable visit to Carcassonne after reading Kate Mosse's "Labyrinth". Now I need to return and soak up the atmosphere of "Citadel".

Gilbert & Sullivan: H.M.S.Pinafore
Gilbert & Sullivan: H.M.S.Pinafore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance, 17 July 2015
I love G & S and a visit to see HMS Pinafore in Cheltenham recently prompted me to buy this CD. It is one of the best versions I have heard and I play it constantly, catching up with all the memories of being Buttercup in my school production many years ago. I was fortunate to have a music teacher who was a G & S fan and who taught his pupils to love it too.

Skechers Flex Appeal Spring Fever, Women Low-Top, Black(white) , 7 UK (40 EU)
Skechers Flex Appeal Spring Fever, Women Low-Top, Black(white) , 7 UK (40 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars A delight to put on, 26 Mar. 2015
These shoes are so comfortable I could wear them all day without giving my rather "difficult" feet a thought.

The Best of Foyle's War (6 Disc Collection) [DVD]
The Best of Foyle's War (6 Disc Collection) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best!, 12 Mar. 2015
I love Foyle's War but thought I'd probably not watch the complete box set. These six DVDs are perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6