Profile for Animal Lover > Reviews

Content by Animal Lover

Animal Lover "jlovelessbooks" (Tracy Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Teaching Academic Writing: Theory, Practice & The Passive Voice Controversy
Teaching Academic Writing: Theory, Practice & The Passive Voice Controversy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Insightful, 23 Nov. 2014
This was a very interesting read. I think it would be very beneficial to both teachers and writers. The way things are taught in schools change so often, with new teaching styles and new sets of curriculum. This book goes over tons of different styles of writing. It will help teachers come up with new things to try with students and it will help writers try new things to help with writers block.

EASY Juice Cleanse Diet Plan - A 6 Week Juice Cleanse Diet Plan To Lose Up To 5 Pounds A Week Or More!: Lose Up To 5 Pounds A Week (Juice Cleanse Diet ... A Week, 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Juice Cleanse Diet Plan, 23 April 2014
This book not only gives you recipes for some great juices but also has a list of fruits and veggies we should be using along with the benefits each gives you. The diet plan is specific and detailed so that you understand what is needed for maximum results. I've already tried some juices for my first day and they were actually pretty tasty. Of course I still miss the foods I usually eat, but at least this process has that going for it so I don't feel deprived.

Holes in Space: A Poetry Collection
Holes in Space: A Poetry Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Beautiful Poetry Book!, 22 April 2014
What a beautiful collection of poems. They are about people, Christ, places, seduction, love and ordinary everyday things in our lives. Each poem is thoughtfully written and you can tell while reading that every word comes from the heart. This is one of the best poetry books I have read. Absolutely enchanted and I highly recommend it.

Indoor Gardening: How to Grow a Luscious and Thriving Herb and Vegetable Garden Indoors (Your Guide to Growing Fruits, Vegetables, and Other Plants Indoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 21 April 2014
I learn a lot from Dane Alexander's gardening books. This one was no exception. It gave me many fun ideas along with specific important info th a t I will be needing to get started. I highly recommend all of Dane Alexander's gardening books, especially if you are a beginner and have no idea how to get started.

Urban Gardening: The Urban Farmer Handbook - How to Grow Beautiful Fruits, Vegetables, and Plants in Any Space (Garden Design - Learn to Grow a Garden ... Small Yard, Roof Tops, Balcony, and more)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book on Urban Gadening, 21 April 2014
This gardening g book would be great for anyone who is new at trying their hand at gardening for the first time however, I also think it would be very beneficial to gardeners who have been doing it regularly. It gives a lot of information on the best and easiest plants, fruits and vegetables to grow for beginners. I live that it also gives plane of great ideas for people who want to do it but are unsure how to go about it as they have limited space. I love the fact that it goes into communal gardening and ways to share your gardening achievements with your community, whether it's simply sharing or selling your product. this book gives plenty of ideas on pleasing to the eye products to use for small planters and artificial light for smaller spaces. Very easy book to to understand and follow. I am very new at this, but this book has given me a lot of increasing knowledge on this subject and has given me hope that I too, will be able to do this even without ever having a green thumb.

How To Be A Good Wife: Building a Strong Marriage and Keeping A Happy Husband (How to Be a Good Woman and Housewife)

5.0 out of 5 stars How to be a Good Wife- Great Advice, 18 April 2014
This was a very easy read. It gave both new ideas and confirmations on how to be a good wife. It's down to earth and logical. It's a good read for any woman who needs some friend to friend advice. I plan on passing it to a friend of mine who could really benefit from it too. She tends to make her marriage all about her. This will show her how she can and should treat marriage as a team.

The Day My Parents Got Lost
The Day My Parents Got Lost

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Children's Book, 17 April 2014
This book is so cute. It rhymed very well and the illustrations are bright, beautiful and professional. This is a great way to teach your kids never to run off. Kids think it's okay to run off as they please, but what happens when it's the other way around and the parents run off? Is it still okay? Wonderful quality kids book that I highly recommend. Great purchase.

Once Upon a Haunted Moon (The Keeper Saga Book 2)
Once Upon a Haunted Moon (The Keeper Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Paranormal Book/Novel- Great Read!, 17 April 2014
This is a very well written paranormal novel that was very hard to put down. I understand that it's the second installment of The Keeper Saga. I haven't read the first one because I didn't pay close enough attention to that when I picked up this book. However, after reading it I can say that this book is a great stand alone story as well. I didn't feel I was missing out at all by not reading the first. Great Read that I highly recommend. I will definitely be looking into more books by this author.

Water Fasting: How To Lose Weight Fast And Detox Your Body
Water Fasting: How To Lose Weight Fast And Detox Your Body

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Fasting- Informative, 15 April 2014
This is a great book. Throughout the entire book I found myself very surprised and intrigued by the things mentioned in this book. There are so many benefits that most of us don't know about and many more malfunctions of the body due to dehydration that we are unaware of. It goes so much deeper than the symptoms of dehydration you hear about on survival shows. Very informative book. And it's information is stuff that we all should have knowledge of.

Vertical Gardening: Grow Your Garden Up to Harvest Beautiful Fruits, Vegetables, and Plants in Small Spaces (Garden in Urban Locations, Small Spaces, Anywhere Else Using Vertical Gardening)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vertical Gardening- Informative, 15 April 2014
This was a very thorough book on vertical gardening. It had a lot of very useful information. From creative ways to do it, products you can or should use for various types of plants to what can go wrong, why, and how to prevent it. The book is written very well and it was to the point. Very helpful book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6