Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Invent To Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom
Invent To Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn your creative practice on its head, 18 April 2014
I received a recommendation for this book during a Maker Faire. I bought it, dip in and out, apply it in my teaching and reflect. I've recommended it more times than I can remember. It should be part of every educators essential kit. Don't keep reading reviews - buy the book!

All Aboard: The Complete North American Train Travel Guide
All Aboard: The Complete North American Train Travel Guide
by Jim Loomis

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more excited about our trip, 18 April 2014
We felt like excited 5 year olds when we dreamt up our plan to do a "Grand Tour" in USA by rail. All Aboard gives the inside track and snippets of information we love! Definitely a great buy.

Memphis Industries: Label Sampler
Memphis Industries: Label Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Eclectic great tunes, 21 Jan 2014
Memphis Industries; Brilliant background whilst working or entertaining. Amazon free mp3 are always of great quality and rarely "poptastic drivel".

Carol Vorderman - 28 Day Detox Diet [DVD]
Carol Vorderman - 28 Day Detox Diet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars My body & my wedding dress thank Carol vorderman, 11 Mar 2012
I am 3/4 the way through the detox programme, I'm not a dieter I prefer the gym. I am a confirmed meat eater and food lover - without patience for rabbit type food. However, I bought another wedding dress for my wedding in 4 weeks and needed to change shape for it to be comfortable.

Folks, I'm stunned at the loss of bloat and the fact that pulses, seeds, fruit and veggies can be filling and tasty. I've followed the detox properly, still can't quite make myself believe that brown rice is yummy ;-( and have shed 2 dress sizes without gym visits - too busy at the moment. Don't hesitate get the book as well its only for 28 days, but I'll definitely be limiting my wheat and dairy after the 28 days. Go for it and good luck. PS, my skin looks and feels great.